Please don't judge me but
Frog spawn look like chia seeds,
A good protien source.
this bothers me so i'm judging you hard, and so do they
frog-spawn-288938-1920_ver_1.jpg

v4-460px-Make-Recipes-With-Chia-Seeds-Step-5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
what no i ate a frog thinking it was raisin
jeez who in the right mind would mistake a frog for a chocolate chip cookie?
So ducks have a hard time distinguishing between frogs and raisins. I shall report on this finding to the Audubon Society forthwith.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime my friends take me out to a diner, they buy whatever they want and they tell me that they're going to equally pay for the bill even though I just buy coffee at the most and if I don't follow thier plans they treat me coldly and the worst part is that I can't leave them because all of them are my dorm roommates. I'm gonna go broke soon. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Everytime my friends take me out to a diner, they buy whatever they want and they tell me that they're going to equally pay for the bill even though I just buy coffee at the most and if I don't follow thier plans they treat me coldly and the worst part is that I can't leave them because all of them are my dorm roommates. I'm gonna go broke soon. :meguuusad:
Those aren't friends.

Dex-chan lover
"Stomachache, need to shit today, you guys just go"
then stay home and grind elden ring in preparation for the dlc

Dex-chan lover
tell them you're addicted to some game or something and treat them coldly if they don't leave you alone.
also don't take this advice seriously because i don't have many real friends (my friends -although not much in number, don't take my money).
must be taste like a chicken
surprisingly yes. and sometimes you don't remember eating one, or a whole day when you ate one.
consume frogs responsibly.

Group Leader
tell them you're addicted to some game or something and treat them coldly if they don't leave you alone.
also don't take this advice seriously because i don't have many real friends (my friends -although not much in number, don't take my money).

surprisingly yes. and sometimes you don't remember eating one, or a whole day when you ate one.
I dont get any ping from this reply. what?? @bigtiddyoneesan this is a big problem we need to report

Dex-chan lover

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yesterday's high here was 78F (25.5C).
Today's high (coming just as the front moves through around noon) is supposed to be 63F (17C).
Tonight's low is forecast as 13F (-10.5C).
There are times I hate living in the American Midwest, and this is one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread