TAKING A BREAK FROM INTERNET...

TRPn38Uq_o.gif

kqMUuG8v_o.gif

HHMwx02N_o.gif

You know what...
you are 100% right.
Internet, is for me, more anxiety than relief.
Solitude has its bad points but at least I'm not pissed 100% of the time.
It might be time for me to get lost and never come back.

Garakuta, I will miss you.

Dex-chan lover
My parents are stuck in a different country because their flights keep getting canceled. Im worried for the future since we dont have a lot of money but still need to pay bills and stuff. I feel like my mental health is deteriorating, I dont want to tell friends or family since they would be worried. I want to talk about my worries with others but I have attachment issues and I dont know how to react when people show me concern so I just wanted to post a rant on here to let some of it out. I know that I should probably get help but the anxiety that comes with interacting with people make me want to hide my problems.

tldr; I have a lot of stuff going on and it makes me anxious.
Be strong man, choose jobs that does not take toll on your health like delivering noodles.

Dex-chan lover
Damnn, that is such a short time, thank god I don't spend money like that on gacha games.

At least that's something, but still not worth it. lol
Who the fuck commits crimes to get money for gacha games though??
My neighbour. Dopamine is dangerous especially @ poverty.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime my friends take me out to a diner, they buy whatever they want and they tell me that they're going to equally pay for the bill even though I just buy coffee at the most and if I don't follow thier plans they treat me coldly and the worst part is that I can't leave them because all of them are my dorm roommates. I'm gonna go broke soon. :meguuusad:
Teach them ethics, "do unto others what you want others do to you." Any cheaper rooms to stay? It will be best, since they are bullying you financially - making you waste money while they have pocket changes of wallets.

Dex-chan lover
Anime music gets stuck in my head all day and makes me dumb. I wish I could enjoy it guilt free more

Dex-chan lover
Anime music gets stuck in my head all day and makes me dumb. I wish I could enjoy it guilt free more
You can! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Convince yourself that all people who don't watch anime are sub-human and exist only for you to use for your direct benefit.
2. Use those people to provide for your needs and wants, freeing up the time you now spend providing for yourself.
3. Watch more anime.

Dex-chan lover
funnily enough, that splurge made me physically gag. but that was when I already had a very stable income, and 1.5k usd was pretty much disposable, unlike back when I spent my actual scholarship money for gacha. I guess it feels worse when it's your money.

I don't even think it was 3 months, more like 3 weeks. I think I never used the dupe copy so the meta must have changed soon after

but hey at least it's my money, unlike some people I know who committed actual crimes to get money for gacha
Just do what the grandfathers did back in 1930's "The Great Depression" - they put themselves in deep dept three years and when 1930 comes - BOOM! Debt free - the banks closed.

We are in an age of transitioning to digital currency so buying all stuff with current money through debt while it lasts before the collapse of banks happen again.

What they call this in the past? Oh that - bubble crisis.

Dex-chan lover
Just do what the grandfathers did back in 1930's "The Great Depression" - they put themselves in deep dept three years and when 1930 comes - BOOM! Debt free - the banks closed.

We are in an age of transitioning to digital currency so buying all stuff with current money through debt while it lasts before the collapse of banks happen again.

And I thought my advice was bad....

Dex-chan lover

Don't have to pay off debt if you just kill the person who lent you money
Massive brain

Many things. Debt, bills, trying to buy a house, want a new car, age, etc etc. Been bingeing manga and its giving me post-anime/manga slumps and that's not helpful. Binged "The Summer You Were Here" while at work today and it took everything I had to keep it together lol

Dex-chan lover
Many things. Debt, bills, trying to buy a house, want a new car, age, etc etc. Been bingeing manga and its giving me post-anime/manga slumps and that's not helpful. Binged "The Summer You Were Here" while at work today and it took everything I had to keep it together lol
Spend some time to collect your thoughts, break things down and put them down on paper, sort by priority, that'll help you focus on what's more important in the short term.
I used to get burnt out after doing anime marathon years ago. These days I mostly watch seasonal, and follow a max 1 episode/show/day for rewatches/past shows and it works pretty decently at keeping me from burning out.

Dex-chan lover
KICKBACK - Single

This rocks.

Stereopony is still my personal fave.
Chainsawman KICKBACK?
I like some Stereopony songs too. Good taste.

It's just that I feel like Anime songs don't motivate me as much to do shit like western music does. Mainly speaking about exercise but also other things.

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of songs, how come most of popular songs I currently hear on the radio are merely remakes / covers of old songs from the 70's to 90's?

When I hear all those other "artists" whining about AI threatening to take over their jobs, I find this general lack of creativity... disturbing. And even ironic. And we are supposed to support their cause while they just offer us the equivalent of re-heated 2 decades-old frozen food? :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Kim Wilde, Depeche Mode, Supertramp and even Shakira say "thank you" for the unexpected flow of indirect royalties, but that's the only positive thing I can find about it.

Users who are viewing this thread