Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Contributor
It's even happening in Discord servers, but yes, it normally pivots around the same ten people (except for manga series and forgotten titles). You can see different users bumping up their recrutement posts and some people that answers one topic once and that's all. Lack of patience and immediateness are the main causes, but also the fact that casual readers are the majority, not rotten otakus.
@ieatass69 we summon you, award us with a sentence of yours!

Dex-chan lover
small peeve of mine but I really need to say it.

why is it that when people who are into tall women, make a tall oc, she's always like 5 metres tall or some ridiculous height ?
like bro, she stands out more than slenderman at a pride parade.

Contributor
small peeve of mine but I really need to say it.

why is it that when people who are into tall women, make a tall oc, she's always like 5 metres tall or some ridiculous height ?
like bro, she stands out more than slenderman at a pride parade.
It's just a past trend in hentai of "miniguy" and oftenly "vore" (not necessarely the upper hole) and of course "femdom". Maybe it's still trending, but I no longer check it.

Banned
when you hop on forums to check new profile posts and you still see your old post and only a few new profile posts :fml: jesus christ MD forums really fell off

Dex-chan lover
I'm worried if I'm bothering my big bro every time, cuz like I often borrow his laptop to play games while I have one, and often leave family matters to him...
hevyren.jpg

Contributor
Go to parental control or simply banned URLs and add Reddit, it's the most effective method.

Group Leader
Maybe a certain tournament in the summer about a certain subject could possibly make the forums lively?
26.gif

But honestly, compared to last year, I think it's pretty active already.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe a certain tournament in the summer about a certain subject could possibly make the forums lively?
26.gif

Speaking about tournaments, it'll be cool to see another art/video contest. We've gotten a lot of new talented users since the last one so it would be interesting to see how much different it would be. :02:

...best ice cream flavor?

(It's mint chocolate chip, btw.)
It bothers me that you actually believe that. :shamihuh:

Contributor
Of course, the time Mangadex didn't have forum made a lot of people find another nest. But I think the year this got more activity was on 2020 (the reason is obvious, though Mangadex was still young and a good amount of people still frequented several servers), by that time Plykiya interviewed people.

Group Leader
26.gif

Summer? A one piece rating dress would be appriceated. Honestly, summer food is actuallly good. Summer what?°¢°%°€✓¢×€=×€✓©`÷€€=€✓=€=€

Dex-chan lover
There are two websites at best where I feel I can discuss manga in-depth. And Mangadex isn't even one of them, despite the fact most people here seem to read a pretty wide range of titles.

I just figured everybody ran off to private chatrooms to talk about them, but from what you guys are saying even those sound dead.

Users who are viewing this thread