Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Group Leader
I slept through my alarm clocks and woke up late for my appointment. Had to make a mad rush to the place, and good thing I was only late by a little more than 10 minutes.
023.gif
The appointment itself didn't take long, but hearing "we're cut off time so I'll do the best I can" still kind of hurt. Not sure if they bought the traffic excuse, lol. But I can only blame myself. It's not that they do anything difference, or worse, so at least I'm not worried. I didn't see any other clients when I was at the lobby, so I don't know who or what could have been pressuring them on time.
62.gif

I hope they weren't mad at me or anything. But I might be forever known as "that one person who's always late". I have dishonored my ethnicity.
14.gif

Dex-chan lover
I have a hard time deciding what is more troublesome, if local government or pigeons. The former doesn't have common sense and waste/steal money, the latter doesn't have common sense either and money is wasted or lost trying to stop them from multiplying and cleaning their excrements. Both of them piss me off, but at least politicians don't throw their poo everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
wish i could learn more languages but my brain is permanently english i dont even have english ancestry i shouldve studied more as a kid or something to get my brain used to different languages too late now oh well

Double-page supporter
I have a hard time deciding what is more troublesome, if local government or pigeons. The former doesn't have common sense and waste/steal money, the latter doesn't have common sense either and money is wasted or lost trying to stop them from multiplying and cleaning their excrements. Both of them piss me off, but at least politicians don't throw their poo everywhere.
come on pigeons are cute.

Dex-chan lover
wish i could learn more languages but my brain is permanently english i dont even have english ancestry i shouldve studied more as a kid or something to get my brain used to different languages too late now oh well
Never is too late with honest effort. Effort is the clue. I've shared class with retired people who wanted to learn and did better than the average (those of my age). But before effort, you need to feel the urge to learn a specific language and its culture, with that you'll learn faster, better and without the tiredness of doing something tedious.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Never is too late with honest effort. Effort is the clue. I've shared class with retired people who wanted to learn and did better than the average (those of my age). But before effort, you need to feel the urge to learn a specific language and its culture, with that you'll learn faster, better and without the tiredness of doing something tedious.
ill keep this information in mind :thumbsup: i never thought maybe learning about the culture could help me with language learning but maybe this is what i need

Dex-chan lover
You watch anime right? If you do you have great start learning new language

Dex-chan lover
need to learn to do proper shading and light movement in my drawings.
from what I've seen tho, its really demanding in concentration, brain power and time. three things I don't really have too much too much of. :haa:
well, no matter, I'll implement a bit of it in each of my drawings from now until I get good enough. like I've always done with everything I've learned :salute:

Dex-chan lover
need to learn to do proper shading and light movement in my drawings.
from what I've seen tho, its really demanding in concentration, brain power and time. three things I don't really have too much too much of. :haa:
well, no matter, I'll implement a bit of it in each of my drawings from now until I get good enough. like I've always done with everything I've learned :salute:
I think that's something students learn in highschool (middle school to be more precise for countries that have that distinction), at least it is part of my country's curriculum. And we're taught to do that with just paper and pencil, you can find material online, but you simply need to take a black and white image and start shading it with a soft pencil. Once you get the hang of it, you can apply it to your previous drawings as a practice and see how they change just placing the light focus on a certain spot. Even if I have no such skill called "drawing", it's not something that should be that hard, unless you want to imitate pro mangakas who spent hours just shading a single coloured picture.

Dex-chan lover
We're having heatwaves before June, yay... and all year around with daily changes of 10 degrees Celcius several times every month (when it comes to max temperatures). Now we just need to survive the summer with a third of the water it should have rained. Here Frostpunk is not a game, but instead of dropping below zero we are hot all year long.

Dex-chan lover
I tried watching Steins Gate with my sister. Only a non anime fan could call arguably one of the best anime of all time, "weird."

Users who are viewing this thread