Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Agreed @NotGary this site has done enough damage by child predation. Same disease as Conde Nash & his gay tribe
idk what you're saying but hell yeah :bocchiwave: .

anyways, it doesn't seem as thought my mom has prepared any receipe this week for me to cook, and I don't see anything to make an interesting meal, so I guess I'm just gonna cooksome rice with tandoori sauce and some bits of corn.

Dex-chan lover
unfortunatly, from what I've seen, the general progressive ideas around the queer, has kinda moved away from "they just have a different bedroom life" and has moved more towards "you must see it and accept it because otherwise its erasing them which is just as bad as actually killing them irl, which would equate to a trans genocide". like I can't be the only one that thinks its really stupid how despite being queer ppl being given priviledged access trought diversity hiring on top of being treated normally, they still need to bring their flag everywhere because that's the only way they feel validated.
like, for what def feels like a huge vocal chunk of them, its no longer about having the option to be succesful and normal, now they need to be seen and constantly be counter cultural and destroy gender norms (which funilly enough, does make them the regular culture now, which means now when kids hit the age where they become rebelious, they just choose in alot of cases, to embrace the old binary)

tldr; since nowadays all the queer ppl who are competent have been integrated into society are no longer interested in pushing for their acceptance, all you're left with are the dumb ones who use and abuse their position as "protected/marginalized classes" to act on whatever depraved stereotypes they have because that's countercultural and a loud signifier of their queerness.
a good example of what I'm talking about would be how the statement "I respect gay people, at least the ones that are not in your face about it", and how its treated online as a dogwhistle and stuff.

everytime I've been sent or seen people discussing trap/femboy (especially tomgirls) hentai, the femboy has always looked like he was 15 at most. while it is true that young women are attractive, I've always personally seen feminity expressed the best in older women (as in, olwer than 21). Yet the fact that femboys seemingly have a very shallow idea of what feminity is, I can't really help but laugh at that. well hopefully with the rise in hag posting, those people will start to relaize that maybe moving away from the "bearely legal" bodytype is a good idea.

anyways, gay rights, trans rights are hupan rights and whatever other semi progressive saying will give me brownie point this week.
dude stfu

Double-page supporter
unfortunatly, from what I've seen, the general progressive ideas around the queer, has kinda moved away from "they just have a different bedroom life" and has moved more towards "you must see it and accept it because otherwise its erasing them which is just as bad as actually killing them irl, which would equate to a trans genocide". like I can't be the only one that thinks its really stupid how despite being queer ppl being given priviledged access trought diversity hiring on top of being treated normally, they still need to bring their flag everywhere because that's the only way they feel validated.
like, for what def feels like a huge vocal chunk of them, its no longer about having the option to be succesful and normal, now they need to be seen and constantly be counter cultural and destroy gender norms (which funilly enough, does make them the regular culture now, which means now when kids hit the age where they become rebelious, they just choose in alot of cases, to embrace the old binary)

tldr; since nowadays all the queer ppl who are competent have been integrated into society are no longer interested in pushing for their acceptance, all you're left with are the dumb ones who use and abuse their position as "protected/marginalized classes" to act on whatever depraved stereotypes they have because that's countercultural and a loud signifier of their queerness.
a good example of what I'm talking about would be how the statement "I respect gay people, at least the ones that are not in your face about it", and how its treated online as a dogwhistle and stuff.

everytime I've been sent or seen people discussing trap/femboy (especially tomgirls) hentai, the femboy has always looked like he was 15 at most. while it is true that young women are attractive, I've always personally seen feminity expressed the best in older women (as in, olwer than 21). Yet the fact that femboys seemingly have a very shallow idea of what feminity is, I can't really help but laugh at that. well hopefully with the rise in hag posting, those people will start to relaize that maybe moving away from the "bearely legal" bodytype is a good idea.

anyways, gay rights, trans rights are hupan rights and whatever other semi progressive saying will give me brownie point this week.
do you think gay people are a monolith lmao. this just sounds like insufferable twitter brainrot lol and who the fuck puts their sexuality on a resume LOL

Group Leader
youre literally transphobic/homophobic bigot if you think trans or fem presenting male equates to child predator you smooth brain waste of oxygen motherfucker you probably jerk off to underage yuri and you dont say shit because its female and you never felt the touch of a woman besides your mother go on and cry on social media about it blow your brains out while youre at it
It's funny how that works. If you are under 18, you are too young to decide that you are trans. But the moment you turn 18 and transition, you automatically become a pedo. No one ever says you are too young to decide that you are cis or heterosexual. For the people who make that accusation, they are looking for a scapegoat to project. We know the type of people who accuse trans women of being pedos, and for them, every accusation is a projection. The church for decades has been saying that homosexuality breeds pedophilia, yet, look at how many pedophiles are in the church, and how they are being protected. And it's nearly always trans women getting accused of this. Yes, they take estrogen which kills their libido, surgery that takes away their penis, so they can assault cis women, by whatever means. What can't be denied is that cis straight men are the most likely to assault women, and they don't need to pretend to be trans or gay. Remember the Spanish dude who forcefully kissed a female footballer last year? He didn't need to "pretend to be a woman", or crossdressing. He was in a suit, in front of millions of people, and sexually assaulted a woman. And it took a lot of pressure for him to step down. And don't forget the infamous mister "if you are famous, you can grope women and get away with it". See? You don't need to be trans to assault women.

Stats don't lie. Trans people are much more likely to be victim of assault than perpetrator. The "facts over feelings" people for some reason can't accept facts when they contradict their beliefs. Oh, and there's the "protect the children" people. Same people whose idea of protecting children is to send bomb threats to schools that support LGBT students. And the one who spearheads this movement is an elected official in Oklahoma, a religious state. You know what some people say about skin color determines if someone is a terrorist or not? Had she been darker, she would have been arrested for domestic terrorism a long time ago. What children are being protected? LGBT kids are still being harassed at school, and some had even been killed, by other anti-LGBT people. Maybe these people forgot to make it clear that they only care about the safety and lives of non-LGBT kids. Even at home, they aren't safe, either. Being beaten by parents for coming out is an expectation for many of them.

It's easy to spot a fake intellectual. A few weeks ago, someone told me they are constantly avoiding reading anything about trans people because they think trans people are cowards to switching teams. Apparently, life is like a CS match for them, between the men's team and women's team. I wish we all have the ability to choose which team we can be on from the start. The fact that reading anything about trans people makes them uncomfortable made me think that there are deeper issues they are trying to hide, but that's for them to figure out. However, this is still ignorance by choice. You wouldn't listen to someone who says "I don't like reading about history, but let me tell you why Hitler-chan doesn't deserve all the hate he gets", would you? Same one who said a load of anti-trans nonsense. I have no regret putting that idiot on the shit list.

There's a joke in the trans community that they are a criminal in over 72 countries just for existing. Turns out they don't have a list of what 72 genders are, but a list of over 72 countries that they must never travel to to not end up in jail. The special treatment that trans people get include: being automatically a criminal in over 72 countries just for breathing, getting disowned by family, increased risk of being assaulted, being easy target for harassment, being judged as "unfeminine" if they fight back, being fired after coming out, being killed in states where the gay panic defense is still legal, and so on.

Every week on the LGBT or trans subreddit, there would be at least one or two people saying that they've been disowned by their family or ridiculed in some way when they come out. Remember conversion therapy? The kind of therapy that's supposed to turn LGBT kids back to cis heterosexual again, by beating the hell out of them? One that's championed by conservatives? Same people rage about how straight cis kids are being brainwashed to become trans and gay, because they have to learn about LGBT people not being evil freaks. Guess they read some hentai and think it's reality. Every time trans people speak out, idiots would tell them to shut up and suffer. You can be sure that these same idiots would bitch and moan about how oppressed they are if they are given the same treatment. Hell, we've seen what they do when they think they are the victims. Had trans people been storming the capitol demanding for equality and justice, I think the anti-trans crowd would have showed up with guns and started blasting. There's a saying that if someone is accustomed to being privileged, and refuse to admit it, equality can feel like oppression. Telling bible-thumpers that they can't harass trans people is like oppression to them.

The bottom line of this is that someone's intelligent and personality can be judged based on their attitude toward LGBT people. I'd rather not waste time arguing with idiots. It does make me laugh to see them playing the victim when they get warned or banned for hate speech, though. There are many of them on here. Last year, a nazi who said he wanted LGBT people to be criminalized and jailed again like in 1940s got banned because I kept him talking. And then there are those who go on crossdressing/genderswap manga just to diss trans people, and strike any comment from trans people. I love returning the favor by giving them a bunch of strikes. XD
I can go on but any further than this and the mods will have to get involved. XD
Look, I know it was a long rant, but I hope that was a fun read. Hell, I didn't expect this comment to be so long, either. =w= Feel free to copy and paste this whenever someone starts yapping their homophobia nonsense. :p
062.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
bruh there's this constant pain on my left scapula whenever i try to draw this shit is ANNOYING

Dex-chan lover
bruh there's this constant pain on my left scapula whenever i try to draw this shit is ANNOYING
Then I recommend, after getting a good massage, using a bookstand for drawing/writing. It helps correcting the posture and it lessens the pain from neck, shoulders and muscles around the area, including the scapulas. Your drawing can even improve with that. If you want to be standing, then a podium one.

Dex-chan lover
what's a sculpa ? never heard of that, it sounds like an exotic shelfish eaten once or twice a year.
also, yeah, haven't found any magical remedy for drawing pains apart from: hope it happens during a day off/when you're about to be burnt out, that way you don't feel bad about taking a break.

Dex-chan lover
You're welcome, the other option is buying a desk with inclination, like the ones used by monks for study. I remember two years ago it was trending among Japanese mangaka the pros of having a bookstand and even something for the feet in case you couldn't sit properly.

Users who are viewing this thread