Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
My shallot rotted
because I over-watered.
guess I have black thumbs.
tumblr_nm1cgrGb6q1rjatglo1_r3_400.gifv

Banned
took 300mg of caffeine and can feel it coursing through my body making me feel a bit twitchy hell of a start to the day

Banned
...why would you not just have a cup of coffee?
way too hot for coffee where i am, too lazy to make iced coffee so i reached for the most potent energy drink i could find worth it? for the boost of energy yes! besides the side effects like jitters and twitches associated with large caffeine doses

Dex-chan lover
way too hot for coffee where i am, too lazy to make iced coffee so i reached for the most potent energy drink i could find worth it? for the boost of energy yes! besides the side effects like jitters and twitches associated with large caffeine doses
persoanlly I'd recommend orange juice in the morning usually hits better.
I know my little brother usually tends to melt a 2 square wide chocolate bar with a bit of water in the microwave as well.

personally I just warm whatever leftover I have and call it a meal. don't forget to take a hearty breakfast to start your day tho, it's always a good idea.

Banned
persoanlly I'd recommend orange juice in the morning usually hits better.
I know my little brother usually tends to melt a 2 square wide chocolate bar with a bit of water in the microwave as well.

personally I just warm whatever leftover I have and call it a meal. don't forget to take a hearty breakfast to start your day tho, it's always a good idea.
funnily enough the drink that is 300mg is also 50% of your daily value of vitamin C all i need is a glass of orange juice and ill be at 100% eating is probably a good idea but i wanted it to hit me quick and cafffeine is also a little bit of an appetite suppressant

Dex-chan lover
funnily enough the drink that is 300mg is also 50% of your daily value of vitamin C all i need is a glass of orange juice and ill be at 100% eating is probably a good idea but i wanted it to hit me quick and cafffeine is also a little bit of an appetite suppressant
be careful not to get tok addicted to caffeine. I heard it can screw over your bowels.
persoanlly breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, when I don't have leftovers, I usually make myself a budget cheesteak sandwich. toasted sourdough bread (we call it camping bread here in france) , I cook a frozen steak, add 2 eggs and alot of cheese in the pan once the steak is unfrozen and broken into bits then serve it.
it's pretty rich, so that's why I only make it on "special occasions". I do package apple and a cereal bar as well if I'm feeling really hungry in the afternoon as well or if I have some long exams to make sure I don't get too distracted.
anyways, since we're on the topic, what does y'all breakfast look like usually ? :wooow:

Banned
be careful not to get tok addicted to caffeine. I heard it can screw over your bowels.
persoanlly breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, when I don't have leftovers, I usually make myself a budget cheesteak sandwich. toasted sourdough bread (we call it camping bread here in france) , I cook a frozen steak, add 2 eggs and alot of cheese in the pan once the steak is unfrozen and broken into bits then serve it.
it's pretty rich, so that's why I only make it on "special occasions". I do package apple and a cereal bar as well if I'm feeling really hungry in the afternoon as well or if I have some long exams to make sure I don't get too distracted.
anyways, since we're on the topic, what does y'all breakfast look like usually ? :wooow:
i dont eat pretty heavy in the morning mostly cereal or oatmeal used to eat eggs alot "over easy" in the us means a fried egg not scrambled

Dex-chan lover
I always love my family and never really gone that far from them. And there is a job application on other city that I'm taking

I'm worry so much living alone... Can I do it? I really really worry

Users who are viewing this thread