Tell us, what's bothering you ?

i live in a very small country very small and corrupt , the people here are all the same, i havent been able to met the kind of people i would like to be with in this country maybe becouse im am very introverted but i dont think so i think i would like to be with people that have the same tastes as me im saying all of this to ask for friends to play videogames or watch anime talk about anything except soccer i hate soccer i want to hear people from another countries and notice how big of a world we are in really. I really like internet is pretty cool

Double-page supporter
i live in a very small country very small and corrupt , the people here are all the same, i havent been able to met the kind of people i would like to be with in this country maybe becouse im am very introverted but i dont think so i think i would like to be with people that have the same tastes as me im saying all of this to ask for friends to play videogames or watch anime talk about anything except soccer i hate soccer i want to hear people from another countries and notice how big of a world we are in really. I really like internet is pretty cool
i hope things get better for you and lol yeah i dont blame for hating soccer tho i dont feel the same way, if you mind me asking what country are you from? im in america (east coast) right now

Dex-chan lover
It is 2:30 AM. There are at least two small birds flying around the living room, mostly but not entirely avoiding the ceiling fan, walls, each other, etc.

My solution is to turn on my bedroom light long enough to make sure there's not one in here, and then close the door and make the rest of the house a problem for the morning.

Dex-chan lover
i deleted some mods from shogun 2 and now my game crashes everytime i try to load it up :qq: gonna have to figure out what the hell i broke and thats gonna be such a massive pain in the ass

Dex-chan lover
It is 2:30 AM. There are at least two small birds flying around the living room, mostly but not entirely avoiding the ceiling fan, walls, each other, etc.

My solution is to turn on my bedroom light long enough to make sure there's not one in here, and then close the door and make the rest of the house a problem for the morning.
You could have always used them as mid-night snack.

Group Leader
i deleted some mods from shogun 2 and now my game crashes everytime i try to load it up :qq: gonna have to figure out what the hell i broke and thats gonna be such a massive pain in the ass
Atleast you fucked it up not like Skyrim where it got fucked by the dev

Dex-chan lover
You could have always used them as mid-night snack.
Not inclined to cook in the middle of the night, and certainly not eating them uncooked - birds are filthy animals.

They did find their way back outside by morning, which now raises the question of how they got in to begin with and what can be done to prevent that.

What's bothering me is that I can't do anything right and I'm tired and sick of myself for all shit I cause for my family. I always trying my best to be good person but I'm not.....damn it..I feel like piece of shit...I have no friends to talk to...I wish that God will help me to set me straight....I can't put my feeling inside....anyways sorry for venting on here.

Dex-chan lover
I had trouble even starting that game, because it took like literally 20 tries to make a character that didn't look old and ugly.

Played on console.
That's the problem. I always tell people if you're gonna subject yourself to a Bethesda game might as well do it on pc where the mods can at least help you.

Dex-chan lover
That's the problem. I always tell people if you're gonna subject yourself to a Bethesda game might as well do it on pc where the mods can at least help you.
I've heard games are better on PC, however I'm somewhat technologically illiterate. It's easier for me to just put a disc or cartridge in and play.

Double-page supporter
I've heard games are better on PC, however I'm somewhat technologically illiterate. It's easier for me to just put a disc or cartridge in and play.
nah its pretty easy i was the same way before, you just gotta download steam and plug in a controller if you want. unless you prefer disc which i get. its easier having a digital collection of games but i dont play games on pc that much anymore

u can buy disc for your pc but imo thats too much

Dex-chan lover
I feel ya the simplicity of playing on console is truly magnificent its only when you want more that you turn to pc. Personally i just do both i have the majority of my games on console but for specific genres i take them on pc since i know for a fact i would get a better experience on it than on console (that is until you fuck something up and gotta spend a couple of hours trying to figure out what the hell you did lmao).

Dex-chan lover
eh, that's kind of how you learn technological litteracy, that and manually finding the virus you downloaded on your phone and deleting it using a 3rd party file viewer.
but yeah, can't argue against the ease and general smoothness of a console.

Dex-chan lover
just finished a drawing.

I'm getting sloppier and worse. this means from what I've seen that I'm eitheir in need of a break or its a natural sign and I shouldn't worry about it.

Dex-chan lover
just finished a drawing.

I'm getting sloppier and worse. this means from what I've seen that I'm eitheir in need of a break or its a natural sign and I shouldn't worry about it.
If you can see the errors in your drawings then you can learn from them and improve :thumbsup:
Good luck, but also remember to take breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread