Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
@Raijin793
Your feelings are understandable. Maybe you should ask the friend you're closest with if something is up. Ideally though, it's best to not worry about it, as worrying won't fix anything. Friends come and go, after all, and if any interpersonal relationships don't work out, then that's just how it is.

If you really want to feel better, then I'd recommend a change in perspective. It's natural for people to feel bad when they're shunned or treated poorly. But if you recognize that fact, and realize that there's actually no need to base your self-worth on the validation of others (to a healthy extent, be open to criticism of course), then I guarantee you'll feel far less stressed about the situation. After all, if you're your own worst enemy, then you can also be your own best friend. Best of luck, famalamalam.

Group Leader
Had a nasty combination of stuffy nose, runny nose, and sneezing this morning at work. Boss sent me home by lunch time.
Feeling a little better now... Allergy has been terrible this year. Either that or something else I don't know. Probably gonna have to get a new bed this Thanksgiving. Hope I don't get my paycheck shortened a bit...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Why must i wake up at 6 am for one class, then do nothing for 2 hours, then have 3 classes in a row? Whoever created my schedule is evil.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo
Good thing i'm not studying medicine, i just need to learn how to create robots so they do the work for me.

Dex-chan lover
i just need to learn how to create robots so they do the work for me.
You should be creating robots so they do work for someone else.
If they start doing work for you, you'll be unemployed.

Staff
Super Moderator
True true, i must come up with a plan to make robots, then slightly better robots and then deluxe robots, hehehe, i'm gonna be rich (pls).

Staff
Super Moderator
I am super hungry but i can't go for food because i have class! >_<

Dex-chan lover
@Richman hope that helps
sXUnLqb.gif

WtSb9p9.gif

Staff
Super Moderator
I was just sharing my past experiences! Besides, you should've read the mood.

Dex-chan lover
4 more years of corporate elitism, expensive healthcare, no plan for climate recovery. That's what's bothering me.

Dex-chan lover
@Halo I mean, it's an endless cycle of fascism followed by corporate oligarchy dressed up with platitudes followed by fascism. I just didn't want to get to specific about it.

Users who are viewing this thread