Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo
From my experience making subtitles for a total of 3 youtube videos, i think it's a choice to translate the title and description of the video, but i agree, i also dislike seeing english video titles in spanish, it feels like i'm watching stolen content or something.

um, the lack of cover for music in different languages angers me sometimes. like French music or Latin music etc.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Legemeton
That's the reason why Skullface tried to get read of the english language, so that we could all enjoy better music.

Okay so I'm planning to paint my room soon (for some reason I decided it was a good idea to paint it orange the first time). I took down my blinds and curtains for the painting, so currently there's no way to prevent anyone from looking in. I was using my computer tonight, when a light shined in. I'm pretty sure it was pointing at my room specifically. At first I thought it was my neighbors and they wanted me to go to sleep (I live in a neighborhood), but I decided to look it up. Bad idea. I read that it may have been burglars checking if youre awake, and that similar things have happened to others before. This shouldn't of scared me, however it was the middle of the night, which did not help. Sorry for the bad grammar, I'm currently on mobile out of paranoia and fear. Might not be able to sleep tonight

Group Leader
@2252020 Very easy solution. Get naked and do some ballet dance. That ought to scare burglars away.

The amount of shitposting has decreased tremendously recently, at least within the last few days. I sorta miss the lively vibe this place had a few weeks ago.
Upanhso.tk-1.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm in a crisis situation right now. A week ago I time looped to 364 AD in the Roman Empire, and accidentally ran over some guy with my car. I freaked out and drive off, luckily into another time hole. I'm back now, but everything's all topsy turvy. The Medorian Federation is gone, and in it's place are countries called America and Canada. My favorite food, Frewgal Nuggets haven't been invented. Clint Howard isn't the emperor of France. The Ice Zombie Plague of 1956 never happened. Nintendo is a game company instead of Yakuza. It still hasn't been revealed that Stanley Kubrick shot the moon landing in a studio. One Piece is still going. I'm dating my second cousin. Cats and Dogs, living together. It's absolute insanity.

Double-page supporter
@greenfrost top tier shitposting also what you mean the ice zombie plague of 1956 never happened? It’s just more spanished flavored here. Also some one just came up with a new food called frewgal nuggets here in Washington it’s a weird blend of meat and veggies deep fried. And the rest of that is currently working it’s way through the dark web. The cats and dogs war was just declared. Cats seem to be winning so say goodbye to having both pets. And that federation was very short loved after the topics of guns came up. Also Nintendo and yakuza had swapped names to try and restart after they both had a pr disaster.

Dex-chan lover
@immortalartisan

In 1956, Cuban scientists created Ice Zombies for a reality TV cooking show, but they got loose and started infecting everyone. In just 3 weeks, they were all around the world. Luckily though, it was discovered they melted with fire.

Double-page supporter
Same thing instead they melt in tomato juice but it broke out in Spain which is why the tomato fight festival exists it’s a bit of a precaution @greenfrost although where I came from it was a nazi zombie plague which died when ever a nazi touched them

Double-page supporter
@greenfrost there’s a hole down to a underground city under London but there’s just blood plastered all over and giant moles wandering around killing things. Blood seems more worm like then mole from what scientists saw. We also had just came across a way for ftl travel called blue space what about yours?

Group Leader
so, i was just wondering if user #666 will use the "666" pfp, you know what i mean.

but when i check it out.
boy i feel disappointed.

Group Leader
@Pokari
lets move here.

I see, so that how it works....
dunno anything about that, but i just want to sleep rn.

topopdemornin'toya

Group Leader
Awful night.

It's so bloody fucking infuriating when I play CS just to relieve some stress, but end up getting pissed off instead. I'm not really a good player, I admit. But sometimes the game feels like it's just luck based. Teammates fail to cover, or don't play well, opposing team dominates us, I end up getting ganged up on, or someone get a lucky drop on me while I was turning the other direction, or stand behind a teammate who gets shot and we both die. I usually do okay, but tonight was just awful. I just wanted to play my soundboard, sheesh, how did I end up raging instead?
77.gif

Contributor
@Mr_Detective
Some days, even your hobbies don't do the trick at de-stressing you, but thankfully, because it's a hobby and not an actual job, just take a deep breath and try again another day.

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective it's okay, just calm down. there's a magical sentence in case of this happening again, works wonder everytime my team sucks hard.
everyone suck dick but it's okay. my dick is bigger yours anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective
Try playing HvV its either you get gangbanged or the other team does with more often than not you getting the shit end of the stick.

@pandascepter
Its Heroes vs Villains in Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Users who are viewing this thread