Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
Lel at what BraveDude changed it to.
tenor.gif

I just reread this don't give him credit for my shit he just took out the url.
I would of course volunteer to be the "Bad Shitposter" in this mission.
tenor.gif

Contributor
@Richman
Shitposters vs [BD] is a 30-70 matchup. Difficult, but not insurmountable. Zone him out, don't give him any openings.
Shitposters vs [ZP] is probably 10-90. Might as well find a pocket secondary (or a sock puppet account, like that one poster did, though he still got wrecked LMAO).

Dex-chan lover
@sterven
I just reread this don't give him credit for my shit he just took out the url.
Whoops, my b. I forgot what the original post looked like. BraveDude is potential best mod though. I'm actually kind of suspicious that he's a bot, though, and his humorous remarks are just Plykia logged in to that account.

@justforthelulz
I understand the forces I'd be up against as well as the odds included, yet I have no intention of backing down. I will become a legend.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
perhaps in the next meeting we should make a poll.
Then the mod hacks into the mainframe and finds all of our IP adresses so he bans us instantly

Dex-chan lover
@sterven @justforthelulz
My next genius trolling idea: the General Forum Gang goes on strike. Without us, MD basically has no spirit or humor. And before anyone accuses me of it, no, I'm not overemphasizing our social contributions to this site, thank you very much, you stupid fucking imaginary and hypothetical devil's advocate I created myself.

@Richman
Then the mod hacks into the mainframe and finds all of our IP adresses so he bans us instantly
Your phrasing of "mod" here is actually far more accurate than you know, as MD is actually run by a single person on many accounts.

Staff
Super Moderator
Huh, we should do that one day and just use alts to see what happens.

Staff
Super Moderator
I didn't knew my hands would ache so much after typing for so long, but seeing my translation is fun!

Dex-chan lover
@sterven @Richman @BlackGeneral

Alright boys, it's time for my follow-up concerning what we discussed on page 12 of this thread.

I did it. I said the r-word. And I didn't just say the r-word in any old thread; I said it in the middle of the latest One Punch Man (not the webcomic) chapter. Chapter 133 to be exact.

Miraculously, my comment was not moderated. I also recently edited it to clarify that it was bait, so let's hope that it stays unmoderated, as it was admittedly pretty provocative.

As a side note,
two other recent comments of mine were modded. I'll link to them: Here.

The reason as to why my original comments were moderated is quite obvious: I used a bad word and was provocative. I do feel bad that two other users got modded under me for their replies, though.

Also, not that I'm questioning the mod's decision or anything, but the requirements for what gets a comment modded are rather unclear in that comment section specifically. If you get modded for saying the r-word or replying to the original comment, then surely other comments should have gotten moderated? (Not that I want them to get modded ofc.)

Regardless, this makes 3 modded comments total for me. I'll admit, I deserved them lmao. So no hard feelings towards the mods of course. After all, they keep this place clean and do it for free.

(Although, none of the forum mods will accept any friend requests from me, and it kinda hurts ngl. It could be because I act like a jackass. It could be because they want to be unbiased when moderating. It could be both, and it could be neither.) Anyways, that's the end of this side note.

Here are pics of my original comment and @'s I got responding to it. (Warning, explicit language, namely the r-word.)

My original comment in all its glory. I attempted to make it somewhat believable.

2H9ACKK.png

Then suddenly, a relatively tame and understandable comment appeared!

verxDRC.png

Followed by this guy, who helpfully tried to correct me. For the record, yes I know ONE is the author of both Mob Psycho and OPM, maybe it wasn't completely clear in my original bait post.

jqNtFbY.png

And then we get to the more, uh, vicious comments.

fr3Fu7G.png

This is the last one, and it for sure takes the cake. Kek'd my ass off when I was reading it.

DNbPt2e.png

And that's all there is! If you want a link to my original (now edited) post, here it is.

While I do love trolling, memeing, and shitposting, this specific act was relatively low-effort and more inflammatory than my usual posts, so I don't plan on doing it again, let alone making it a regular occurrence lol. If I did, I'd undoubtedly get banned.

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter
Lol trust me, I know. I said it in my original post, but I'd get banned if I kept doing that kinda stuff. Also, it's not really my preferred style of shitposting. I prefer good vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread