Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
It's like when you've created a topic and a couple weeks later there are still zero responses but when you try to come up with another topic your mind draws a blank and you don't want to resort to creating sock puppet accounts to make it seem like there's discussion happening so you just sit there... waiting...
I feel ya man

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow you know I saw that awhile back..
I can only think of a cyborg who kidnap a baby with a bunch of scientist so they can create a much better sentient robot.

It kinda make me want to make a thread titled "Yotsuba Nakano" and then only put a comment saying "best girl".

But I digress, anyway I saw the thread and it just confuse me... what are you trying to discuss there?

@ABCsOfLife
anyway I saw the thread and it just confuse me... what are you trying to discuss there?
Two things:
1. The preferred cereal-milk ordering/combination, per the poll.
2. The criminally under-the-radar crossover fighting game, Kellogg's vs. CAPCOM.

...and I just realized I made a typo in the topic thread. FML

Dex-chan lover
Pssh.. that's easy, of course cereal only!
I don't think everyone can simply master the art of pouring milk without spilling it all over the place, which is why people will not use milk with cereal.

So, listening to music used to be one of my life-savers. I loved it.
I don't, anymore. The "s" sound sends shivers through all my body, especially when uttered in songs. Especially the strong, japanese "s", but afther the billionth defeat I went to a Spanish (non-music) video, and I couldn't put up with the speaker's "s" either. Therefore, it is not constrained only to Vocaloid (preferred genre), even if it may have been its cause.
Edit: Btw, just after the video I finally got to watch No Country for Old Men and that didn't cause me any seizures, partly because not a single word is pronounced clearly there. So it's not like I'm living a nightmare: it affects me mostly while on the computer, and with music, or with very strong "s" sounds... just thinking about it, uggh.
Must be either psychosomatic or high sensibility to sounds. It's been months now... please somebody help me if you can... I wanna listen to music in peace agaaaaaain...

Dex-chan lover
aw one of my posts got edited by a mod sigh guess I cant use that clip oh well.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
it was from the boondocks a scene from uncle ruckus exorcism the read part.
Here's a gif.
ThisHandmadeGrayling-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
Lel at what BraveDude changed it to. Based mod.
lol yeah glad it was him had it been someone else i fear id never see the light of day again.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That first one sounds like a contradiction; who would even fill that role?
Uhm
*Gestures broadly at the recent replies*

And yeah, we would probably get bodied pretty hard

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz @sterven
I'd say "Good Shitposting" is what we all normally do, while "Bad Shitposting" is constituted by inflammatory commenting and general baiting (kind of 'toxic', as the kids say).

I would of course volunteer to be the "Bad Shitposter" in this mission.

Users who are viewing this thread