Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Supporter
@pandascepter
come on panda use some common sense why would I tell him to tag the mods? obviously im talking about the guys who tagged him. i'm still lowkey salty at your ass so forgive me for being rude.

Dex-chan lover
@sterven @pandascepter
Alright alright I'll tag them.

@Cuckyoin
@Skorneful
@eddard8
@Helio

Hi guys, my name is bigtiddyoneesan, shitposter extraordinaire. And you've just been MEME'D.

a06mwsh.jpg

(If you want to know what's going on, read the posts on the previous page.)

Supporter
kakak usia brp? Topik awalnya bilang klo kakak dpt kerjaan tp jg msh belajar? Dapet kerjaan jd apa kak? (Maaf jd penasaran)
okay now I know what people be feeling like when me and @Richman be talking in spanish.

Group Leader
@sterven
with the power MTL.
I still dont understand spanish and what are you guys talking about.

Also yeah, barrier language pretty much suck.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
Si solo hubiera una manera de traducir idiomas casi instantáneamente con la ayuda del conocimiento global que se ha reunido en un solo punto de fácil acceso, un tipo de red internacional donde se comparte todo tipo de información y con la ayuda de un programa, uno podría buscar con palabras clave. Podrías llamarlo algo así como "red interconectada".

Dex-chan lover
@Richman:
If there was only one way to translate languages almost instantly with the help of global knowledge that has been gathered in a single easily accessible point, a type of international network where all kinds of information is shared and with the help of a program, one could search with keywords. You could call it something like "interconnected network".

No, thanks. Youtube auto-translates titles and it's fucking cancer.

Users who are viewing this thread