Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
My internet has always been really slow, but in the past few weeks it's like I'm back in 1999. Stupid American internet!

Dex-chan lover
so, me and my family are quite religious.
a few days ago, my father invited me to do our prayer along with people in a proper praying place. of course with proper protection against the pandemic. while we do protect ourselves with mask and such, there are few people who came without mask. while this doesn't bother me, i still think this is stupid.

in the middle of the prayer, the lead/priest/whatever you call it asks us to pray for our neighbor's health whose afflicted with the disease. as expected, everyone says amen for that.

but then a thought flashes my head: isn't that... well i don't know the word to describe it. i mean, some of them didn't even bother wear their mask and i can hear their amen louder than my father's who sat next to me. it's like someone barge into your home wearing ski mask and pointing loaded gun at you while loudly praying for your well-being.

oh God, forgive me.

Dex-chan lover
3,614 looked at my profile.
It means that 3,614 blocked me.
What did I do wrong?
Is it because I said that their waifu was trash?
Is it because of my (hilarious) racist/sexist/Islamophobic/transphobic/wanphobic/nyaanphobic/normiephobic/loliconphobic/emojiphobic "jokes"?
Is it because they are jealous of my God Tier Avatar?
Or is it because I am Bald?

I don't know...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wait, that number is the amount of people who have looked at your user? I thought it was the number of chapters that user has read, i'm surprised it's that high.

Supporter
As for me when I look at the amount of views my pf has I can't help but see it as the amount of perverts that clicked on it for a closer look.
With some blockers sprinkled in.

Staff
Super Moderator
What's bothering me is that my total profile view count is not over 1,000.
Get a load of this guy who doesn't eevn have 750 views.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackGeneral

That's actually sound advice. I'll make a followup thread afterwards to share my results.
Also did he get moderated/banned for a post like that?

@Richman

CEASE BULLI

3IF6IBX.gif

Dex-chan lover
I got moderated once for saying "faggs". A bot will tell you to stop being a big meanie and that's all.
Do it! And take screen shots of before after the post.

Dex-chan lover
@sterven
read this.
Oh that's Kronix, I remember him now. I read that whole thread quite a while ago but I guess I forgot his name was Kronix lol. He seems like an edgy boi.
I'm sure we'd get along.

@BlackGeneral
I got moderated once for saying "faggs". A bot will tell you to stop being a big meanie and that's all.
Yeah I don't like censorship but I do understand the need for moderation to prevent actual inflammatory commenting. It's just that what is 'hateful' is subjective far too often on most sites. Leddit has banned certain words recently, and if you include a blacklisted word in your comment then you automatically get banned lmao.
Do it! And take screen shots of before after the post.
Alright, now waiting for the next OPM chapter. Wish me luck bros.

Staff
Super Moderator
A conspiracy right below their noses, we must bury this thread so that most won't find out!

Users who are viewing this thread