Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz @sterven
tenor.gif

Contributor
@sterven
LS was actually my first guess, though it was more a testament to the weapon's general popularity than any bias towards you.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
yeah I get you the LS is a great starting weapon and it's every chuunibyou dream weapon so the popularity is warranted. I never understood the hype for the HH honestly it's overrated.

Group Leader
Its been bothering for awhile, i found a chanel on youtube name Kisekikui. It's really bothering me, that the fact he hasnt been uploading anything for 8 years. He is a Vocaloid fansubber, taking any req song from the comments.

His latest video Hatsune Miku - Wanna die its a redo video, he explain it in the description.

Group Leader
The fact I'm gonna lose my health insurance in 10 months and am gonna have to go off my 6 meds. 😤
Two of which will dramatically reduce my functionality in life, one may or may not affect my ability to keep a job. It's gonna be a big gamble.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I have returned and i'm very happy, it's currently sunday 12/07/2020 12:00am and i can say that i'm free for a few weeks, i don't have to worry anymore because i passed my 2 subjects, i can finally rest.
nDb9FLU.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread