Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Did you know that a Gao subredit existed? And it has 8 600 members.
I though I was the only one.
What the hell? What what

It had been created Apr 15, 2018.
I only started in August 2019.

So what, I am a fucking fraud... like what?

@Garakuta @MoonlightFairy I'm sorry. I am the worst cult leader club president of the history of club president ever.
I can't... I don't know...

So first:
I went on their "best of all time" and the number 4 with 661 upvotes is this one.
PUzerXxN_o.png

They posted it 7 months ago.
I found it 11 month ago.
So I am a better seeker, okay?

Second:

The Gaoddess taught me to respect the artists and this this why I always give the source.
Those bastards don't, they just re post the image.

Third:
It's not even all ガオー.
I saw some Nyann and Wan there and there, what a bunch of fucking idiots.

Fourth:
I added 300 ガオーto the ガオーtag on Pixiv.
Because it is were the artists are, this is where we can really change things.
What did they do? Posting stuff on Reddit? Reddit is fucking gay!

Conclusion:
Those guys are false prophets. I am the true Hero of the Gaoddess.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My super cute, long and adorable eyelashes that multiple girls have told me they envy keep getting inside my eyes and i have to go to the mirror and watch myself scoop them out, i can't just blink a bunch to get them out because they stick to my eyeball and it's very annoying.

Contributor
@Richman
My super cute, long and adorable eyelashes that multiple girls have told me they envy
Is the first half of this post meant to sound like a humblebrag LMAO "Oh woe is me, for the ladies approach with compliments on my physical appearance!"
And despite getting positive attention for them, you may want to consider slightly trimming your eyelashes if they continuously irritate your eyes like that.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
Mutiple is actually just 2 XD but hey, i gotta sell my few strong points, who knows when i'll get a chance.
It honestly feels like that scene in Dead Space 2 where you have to stab Isaac in the eye, except it's with my finger and my sense of feel and sight, it's a weird experience and i don't do it unless the eyelash is really annoying, beause i don't know the consequences of touching my own eye with my finger so it's better to not risk it and just blink consistently.
I, eye, i eye i, eye, i, eye... aye.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm trying to watch 'James May Our Man In Japan' with 30kb/s, and it need at least 30 minutes to finish his haiku.

This keeps bugging me.

Maybe some of us here are victim of circumstances. You know the pressure of doing what needs to be done rather than doing what you wanted (your passion)? And yes, you have no choice. Your trial card has expired. Your parents are looking up to you cause you're the one who finish in college. Maybe I'm complaining too much 🤔

But then, we know deep inside how our hearts scream to do what we really want. So basically, if your dreams are high, you have to start setting the course. Even if you don't like the path, rather you like the destination 😃

It all comes with a question, "What will you do if money is not an issue?"

Dex-chan lover
I am 21.
I dropped out of High School when I was 16.
In those 5 years I didn't accomplish anything.
I secluded myself in this uncomfortable room,
Rejecting reality, I have fully dived into fantasy.
As the time passed
Waking up became a chore
Eating became a chore
Thinking became a chore
Breathing became a chore
Living became a chore

The only thing keeping me alive is the stupid hope that something interesting will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread