Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I have a test tomorrow and in the first one i didn't do so good, so i gotta get a good grade on this one, and the next one, and the next one too, otherwise i won't be able to finish highschool, i'm playing real life minesweeper, one mistake and i'm fucked, and especially now i'll get super fucked if i fail anything.

On the other hand, i just came out of the bath and after singing Komm Susser Tod, i feel relief, i don't sing, but this song and (another one) feel sooooo gooood to sing, even if i'm trash and can't reach very high tones, singing this song makes me happy and depressed at the same time because then i have to deal with my End of Evangelion flashbacks, but the sense of relied is incomparable to literally anything else i could be doing right now, not even the power of videogames or listening to music can compare.

@Richman the best thing I can recommend is to get a tutor or ask your parents for help studying not enough people do that and they try to power through. Also your singing could actually be pretty damn good we (humans) hear our voices differently like my voice I think sounds kind of deep but I hear a recording and I sound like a fucking squeaker. Oh and take the time to relax really that helps a massive fuckton alright

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
Oof sounds rough man have you tried asking to see if you can make up the classes via computer courses? That's what I did for my english, science, and math classes since I never bothered to show up for them.

Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
Lmao, these are my extra classes i have to take because i failed 2 subjects, if i fail again i can't graduate XD

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
lmao man I feel ya don't stress out too much about it just run through the courses it shouldn't take you more than a month or two to wrap up the online classes (I had to make up 5 of them and that's how long it took me to get to the end 6 if you count taking a test for credit) unless of course you decide to milk it like I did and just play on emulators instead. Also some schools offer to let students do the online courses during the weekend so you can ask around if yours does this.

Group Leader
I'm trying to sell a PC case and a monitor on Offerup. Wanted to return them, but didn't wanna pay for shipping cost so I am trying to sell them. Not sure if anyone's gonna buy...

Also gonna start building my PC tonight and tomorrow. Very nervous!

Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
I'm not that worried on math because we are cheating scum who pass around the answers, the problem is physics because i have to use many different formulas and units that are way more troublesome to deal with than regular numbers.

Like, k=9x109 Coulombs
and one micro Coulomb equals 1x10-5C
but also, 1 liter is 1000 Cm3
and volts, ampers, EM fields, densities, hydraulics, hydrodinamics, electrodinamics, pressure, units of measurement.

I hate science because everything is so specific but i love science because it makes the cooles shit in the planet.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
Like, k=9x109 Coulombs
and one micro Coulomb equals 1x10-5C
but also, 1 liter is 1000 Cm3
and volts, ampers, EM fields, densities, hydraulics, hydrodinamics, electrodinamics, pressure, units of measurement.
Can you repeat this to me in english please lol. You're making me remember why I never went to that class.

Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
I forgot to say that it's" 1L of normal water equals 1000 cm3, if you use another substance with a different density, then it's another calculation. So yeah, it's not that useful most of the time.
But are you passing around the correct answers?
indiana-jones.jpg

Group Leader
There's spider under my bed...... and now its gone......

guys, i am scared, pick me up please.....

@Richman
nope! ^^ liters and m³ are both volume measurement units :) so they're mesuring the exact same thing, no matter the material, just on a different scale. No mater the density, 1 dm³ = 1 L (I prefer to remember it that way rather than with 1000 cm³)

Here we're talking about the place it takes (volume) in both cases, whereas density is a link between mass and volume, so it doesn't inflicts anything

Group Leader
I bought a new motherboard, and it sold out within days. Seems like there's no unboxing videos of it yet. I should have done one. T_T
Too bad, it's already opened and installed inside my case now. XD

Fed-Kun's army
I feel displaced. Like is this all there is to life? study...get a job... have kids(probably)... die. Are we super-imposing the lives we read in manga, and think our lives are inferior? Or is this the human condition?
Does anyone really feel a burning passion towards life? and how can I get one? Maybe it's more of a first-world problem, since most of my needs are met, I think of such unproductive stuff.

@Richman Hire a tutor, or online course and practise. Only working throough an excercise book with problems, helps you understand which unit of measure, and which formulae to be applied. It's pretty hard to mug up such stuff just a day before. But working through the problems, you find the patterns to the question as to which formulae to be applied where. Or if you are just looking to pass physics, try going through most of the previous years questions, don't know which place you are from, but most high schools wouldn't bother to change the question patterns, you can understand what questions will appear to atleast get a passing grade.

Dex-chan lover
@gr8g Push yourself harder - you'll stop questioning futile bs like the meaning of life. Live in the moment. Do fun stuff.

Group Leader
@gr8g prolly youre having too much thoughts about life..... It can lead to existensial crisis, stop with that thought.

Everything is temporary, but a kindness isnt, do something what you want. Dont have any idea to do something ? Help somebody who's motivated with life...... They could or maybe will lead to the better future for you and everyone's life.

With your kindness, it will lead to domino effect, or maybe butterfly effect. One kindness is paid with another kindness too. With that effect, everyone's smiles will eventually become a valuable treasure for you.

Users who are viewing this thread