Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I think the word you're looking for is Pure Capitalism.

Supporter
I mean, it's an endless cycle of fascism followed by corporate oligarchy dressed up with platitudes followed by fascism. I just didn't want to get to specific about it.
giphy.gif

Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
I didn't see you around today, but i noticed you changed pfps at least twice, lol. How you doin'?

Supporter
@Richman @bigtiddyoneesan
Been busy these past couple of days so i've only stopped by for a quick read. It's a shame i missed the cutoff for bigtiddyoneesan's tournament and whats up with all the ai dm sessions is that the new thing to do?
i noticed you changed pfps at least twice
gotta keep it up till the end of the year.

Staff
Super Moderator
mano el mano
calm down Richman, it's just a grammar mistake, you are better than this, bigtiddyoneesan is your friend, not your enemy

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
Maybe sterven goes into a hentai hibernation, where he stocks up on lewd gifs for the future.

@sterven
It's a shame i missed the cutoff for bigtiddyoneesan's tournament.
I take this as "I wanna get pinged each voting phase", so welcome to the ping list, brother.

Anyone that @'s me gets pinged. Anyone that looks at my profile gets pinged. As for the people who don't even know me? Yeah, they get pinged too.

EDIT: @Richman what an embarrassing typo. Pretend you didn't see it, yeah? I edited the original post, now it's your turn to edit the quote of the unedited original post. We're friends, after all.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
@sterven

Sure it's a bit of hyperbole, but when the side I'm calling fascist is calling a pro-cop, pro-military industrial complex conservative a radical leftist and a Communist, I'm allowed a little hyperbole, aren't I?

Staff
Super Moderator
What?

@justforthelulz
Friend and enemy are opposites, A cannot be true and false at the same time, so bigtiddyoneesan stays a friend.

Staff
Super Moderator
But i don't dislike bigtiddyoneesan, so he's not a frenemy. Take that!

Users who are viewing this thread