Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
@immortalartisan
Know what? Here you go, pal. Go get yourself something nice 😎👍
woman-hand-holding-coin-collecting-260nw-568238137.jpg

Contributor
Is Plykiya the Court Jester among MangaDex staff, or is it in fact the other way around, with the rest being fools who do not appreciate the value of a quality trap?

why.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Plykia is 100% a person with to X chromosomes (and maybe a few extra chromosomes if you know what I mean). However, after this post right here, I will cease referring to her with female pronouns. Instead, I will use 'it' and the like.

Dex-chan lover
"Big Tiddy Oneesan" is 100% a person with to X chromosomes (and maybe a few extra chromosomes if you know what I mean). However, after this post right here, I will cease referring to him with male pronouns. Instead, I will use 'it' and the like.

Group Leader
What's bothering me ?

There is a twitter illustration post, and that illustration is, a Hello Kitty trying to rob a store, after that the Hello Kitty got arrested by the police at the street.

I've been looking the original post, and i still can't find it. It's still hot or new.
Also, i found this masterpiece.

I used to have a few online friends that I was really close to. Last month while I was recovering from surgery, one of them decided to reveal all my darkest secrets to the other. I'm going to refer to them as A (the one who knows the secrets) and B (the one who was told). A wasn't all that trustworthy to me as he'd tell me B's secrets when she wasn't around. Instead of dming me about it, A decided to send a wall of text about it in our group chat.

I didn't know A had told B, so I panicked and left the group chat. I dmed him about it and he didn't really care. We decided to not talk for a while. That night, I realised how awful of a friend he was. I was thinking back on our friendship and noticed that he was racist and just a bad person in general. He also got mad very often, which reminds me of how my dad used to treat my mom (he was emotionally abusive towards her. He died last year due to cancer). A also knows where I live, which terrifies me. He keeps trying to contact me, most of the time just harassing me. I'm scared and don't know what to do. I have a panic attack almost every time I think about A.

Stuff I forgot to mention: I knew them for 3 years, I blocked all communication with them a few weeks ago.

Contributor
@pinetsun
Well, there's no easy way to resolve this. Online harassment isn't taken very seriously by law enforcement, so the most you can realistically do is:
(a) talk to your mother about it, to have at least one person you can rely on
(b) change all your contact info, both online and IRL

Dex-chan lover
@pinetsun
That does sound pretty horrible. Having someone betray your trust is never a good feeling. Just don't forget that there are good, trustworthy people out there. It's good for you to realize that your friend 'A' was actually an awful friend, as you definitely shouldn't tolerate actions like those, and you should seek out better friends.

If this person keeps harassing you, don't give them an inch, i.e. don't let them know how it negatively affects you. Judging by their presumed immaturity, they could possibly see you as more of a target and assume that you won't fight back. Just go about your business and strive to do whatever it is you want to do. Most often, when a harasser sees that their target isn't affected by their provocations, they will become bored and stop what they're doing. It may take time, but my advice is try not to let Friend A's actions dictate your own actions and feelings too much. You're your own person, and you know who you really are, so there's also no reason to allow someone else's petty criticism to get you down.

Best of luck, friendo.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Look for support in your friends and family, don't try to take it alone. And i would also recommend changing part of your personal info, like your phone number and social media accounts, if you have any.
You can always beat their ass tho

Users who are viewing this thread