Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
LTRvND9.png

How cute.

Dex-chan lover
@Halo
Not everything I've watched is listed on that profile yet. I don't think the 791 episodes of One Piece factored into that number either.

EDIT: Maybe they did actually.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
no, watch the source anime, that comedy anime doesn't do shit for the characters.

The movie has some awesome sound design, the explosions sound incredible.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I was supposed to study for my exam tomorrow, but got knocked out for an hour once i laid on my bed :(

Group Leader
Got a call from Bank of America this morning at work, from an agent who said there was suspicious activity on my account and that my password needs to be changed. Told her I'll take a look at it when I get home. I was suspicious at first thinking she was fraud, but then she knew my email address and even what days I logged in. She said my last log in was today, which couldn't have been possible. Got a text from BoA saying my account has been put on restriction. Went home for lunch, checked my account and changed password. Oh no, it's not that simple. Turns out some cocksucking son of a maggot somehow hacked my account and made a payment of $14,900! It's still processing. Hopefully it's stopped after this morning's phone call. I'm still at work and have some work to do. But after I'm done I'm calling the bank ASAP!

I swear if I know who did this I'll make him/her/it wish he/she/it was deader than dead.

@Richman What exam? In August?

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective
That shit sucks. It hasn't happened to me (yet, I guess), but it happened to my parents years back. So damn troublesome. I'm sure you know, but you might want to change any other passwords that were the same as BoA just to be safe.

I do love BoA overall tho (it's my bank too). These types of things happen to pretty much every bank account, so if you're thinking of changing your bank completely, there's probably no need for it other than peace of mind I guess.

Group Leader
@bigtiddyoneesan I also cleaned up any malware on my PC, just to be safe. Actually found one or two... not sure if they are the cause...

No, I'm not changing bank. Not necessary yet. Had a painful time with their customer service because I keep getting transferred around, and hung up on a few times, though, lol.

Is it necessary for me to go directly to the bank and complain about this again? I called last night, and the agent said they'll do their best to get my money back and see where it went to. I asked if I have to call again today, and he said no, will let me know if they have important information, or something along that line.

My mother was nagging me about this. She wants me to go to the bank again to "remind" them. Told her to wait at least a few days, or at least until Saturday. She wanted me to go right today/tomorrow, taking hours off work. Just adding more stress to me and I fucking raged. Now, do I just keep waiting for a few days? How long does this sort of thing take, anyway?

@pandascepter
4c6598.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread