Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Is it necessary for me to go directly to the bank and complain about this again?
No, it's not necessary. Stuff like this can take even up to a month in time to fully resolve (although I doubt your case will take that long), but the refunding of money will take <=10 days. It's obviously stressful when fraudulent charges are on someone's account, and it makes that person want to remove them asap, but unfortunately there's really nothing to do but fill out all the info the bank needs (make sure that you have all the documentation of the fraud charges, and double-check that you filled everything out), give said info to the bank, and wait.
My mother was nagging me about this. She wants me to go to the bank again to "remind" them.
Lmao, were this to happen to me, my mom would probably do the same. It's just a mom thing, and It's just out of concern, even if the advice isn't necessarily something that would speed up the process.
Now, do I just keep waiting for a few days? How long does this sort of thing take, anyway?
Yes.It takes <=10 days, as per the Electronic Fund Transfer Act.

@Richman
How'd you do on your SAT and/or ACT tho?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Mr_Detective
Ah i forgot to answer you, yes i'm taking an entrance exam in the middle of august, i took a mock one yesterday and i think i did pretty good, i'll take another mock exam on monday and the real deal on saturday, so i'm pretty nervous rn.

@bigtiddyoneesan
Don't know what either of those are.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
I forgot that you weren't in the U.S. Ignore my question. How embarrassing of me.
sWscIPY.gif

Dex-chan lover
Breaking News: bigtiddyoneesan does know the difference between Latin America and the United States, but simply forgot that Richman lived in Latin America, and not the United States.

Q: Is America a country and a continent?
A: America is neither a country nor a continent.

When America is used with an ‘s’, ‘Americas’ refers to all countries that form part of North and South American continent.

People of this region are referred to as ‘Americans’. There is a popular misconception that ‘America’ or ‘American’ refers only to the United States and its citizens, respectively. That is incorrect.
Here, it must also be said that frequent usage of the term ‘America’ or ‘American’, especially within the United States, has de facto come to refer to the United States and its citizens, respectively.
However, in the absence of any official attribution, people outside the United States, but part of either continent, often refer to themselves as American.

Double-page supporter
Theres are already rule 34 pictures of Kim jong ums sister a dictator with access to nukes................ which ever country gets nuked for this had it coming

Dex-chan lover
the millenials and below are fucked

we’re left in a war riddled world, climate change that kind of shit, yeah that’s what i mean

Dex-chan lover
my sisters are fighting. right now, one is sleeping soundly in my parents room and another is weeping in their room. i don't know what to do. and both is at fault

the thought that i cant i even think of doing anything is killing me

Dex-chan lover
@hazzack
Stay impartial. 95% of the time these things work themselves out over the course of a few days. However, if it's an ongoing issue/buildup of an ongoing issue, then that's another thing entirely.

Contributor
@Teddy
I honestly debated with myself whether it was a goddamn sly Touhou reference.
Caramel pudding ---> Flan ---> Flandre Scarlet ---> Scarlet Sisters ---> @hazzack's post

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
You're either too much of a weeb for making that connection or i'm too noob to understand it. Or both

Inb4 por qué no los dos? image

Users who are viewing this thread