Tell us, what's bothering you ?

So today's been 10 days after I got accepted at a uni and the university introduction committee sent me 16 assignments: 3 essays, 3 documentary videos (one of them is interviewing someone related to agriculture that economically affected by the covid pandemic), sending a photo of myself with particular pose, upload some resume posts plus twibbons and images on socmed, make a poster, and make a mind map.

I can't talk much about my shy personality or how much I hate showing my self photo on public but let me visualise my braincells
tenor.gif

Oh, and goodbye to mangas for awhile.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@smugcatto
I feel you, i just woke up to 5 different assignments and 3 of them are solo, and 2 days ago i received a month long assignment for programming, which it's just a bother. I'm sure i'll get it all done eventually but it's just too much to see that my apathy kicks in.
Do a jojo pose, but don't show it to anyone.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I woke up and very few mangos had new chapters uploaded, what am i supposed to do now?

@Mr_Detective, when i first saw you, your pfps were megaman themed, then food themed, now nep themed. What's the process of choosing a new pfp?

what's bothering me today:
none of my enemies has died yet. even after a pandemic.
I had high hopes this year... My luck isn't good as i thought i guess.
I thought there would had been a time limit, that somewhat it'll be over, after sometime... nah I'm stuck forever. In the hands of the devil.

@Richman
IMG-20200825-223705.jpg

@Mr_Detective
It's unrelated to any kinds of major in my uni bcs now is still campus orientation period for all the new students. I was supposed to go there, live at the campus' dorm, and obviously not doing those damn lot assignments if the pandemic had not existed. I'm taking the veterinary medicine major fyi.

Group Leader
what's bothering me today list :
-So many darn flying cockroach
-Melon candy but taste like banona and starwberry.
-That one feral cat, refuse to eat the chicken i gave. (this one bother me so much).

Bahahahhahahaha, what is this.
https://youtu.be/yR6jEiBuLTc

As @Mr_Detective would say : Foolish Ningen

Group Leader
@hazzack Known as the duck Pokémon, Psyduck is constantly stunned by its headache, and usually just stands vacantly, trying to calm itself.
-Courtesy Wiki

Dex-chan lover
i hate that coincidence like this happens, but this headache really annoys me.

Dex-chan lover
It's hurricane season. I like rain, but hurricane's bring too much.

My parents are fighting a lot lately. It might be selfish of me, but I honestly just want them to get a divorce.😞

Dex-chan lover
My laptop may legitimately be full of tiny spiders.
This is fucking terrifying. I guess the best thing to do would be to buy some chemical that kills them, spray it all over your laptop, and then open it up and shake it out over the bathtub/outside or something (with the chemical in hand just in case there are still some alive in there).

Users who are viewing this thread