Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
My birthday's coming up, and it's always super depressing. My older sister hit middle age a couple years back, and I'm only a few years younger than her. I noticed I have some wrinkles when I smile, which I never had before.

Dex-chan lover
images

Aggregator gang
@greenfrost don't worry about it bro the universal measure for time spent vs time left is always back pain if you already have that then god help you bro it is the worst thing on the planet can't make a goddamn a little tilt with your body without feeling like you are going to collapse

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I've technically been studying longer than a normal school year, it's getting pretty boring and with my introverted nature and the current quarantine, there's not much i would like to do if i ever took the crazy idea of dropping out of college for the year. I just don't want to do any more assignments or read 20 more books or see math formulas again, i'm pretty tired.

Welp, back to studying.

I've been craving to read a new horror manga recently, but nothing has been catching my eye.

I have a bunch of manga that i badly want to binge read through the night until dawn (there is no better or happier time for me than the silence, the darkness and the peace of the night), but i can't because i have a monstrous long and boring list of college programming exercises (that i probably already lost the deadline) and I have to wake up early to go to the gym (me and my screwed joints that force me to do weight training)
c8cf02e32f36cfa4d7102d7cc43f9541.gif

Quarantine has certainly been a torturous time for me

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It's my third week of school and i already send an assignment late :D
With a lot of luck this won't matter much since there was an issue with sending it in the first place, so hopefully it will be overlooked.

Pls luck stat, don't fail me.

Users who are viewing this thread