Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I am quite sad that the guys that were doing the full color version of Girls Last Tour didn't finish.

Also, i finished GLT this morning and i don't know what to think about it.

So due to the miss-information between an organizer and their poster, I lost my chance to get myself a TOEFL certificate and some amount of money.

Also-also, what happen with The Way of the House Husband manga?

Dex-chan lover
My uni is gonna start in a month or so but I got too used to the hikikomori-neet life that my whole body is fighting against it, my heart pounds fast whenever I think about it. Especially since uni is gonna be way different than all the school experience I have, I'm scared

@solstice258
Dont worry, man. Uni its pretty fun specially the first years, and you have barely any complicated works. You meet new people and make new friends. The most probably case its that you will hang out less and less with your school friends and start hanging out more with your uni friends as time passes.
The last years of Uni in contrast are horrible, you are gonna work like never before I assure you.

Dex-chan lover
@vinsegas
Yeah, the thing is sometimes I worry about things way too far in the future, like the last years based on what I heard. Thanks though

Staff
Super Moderator
My fate gets decided today, let's see if i get into the uni i want. wish me luck.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman don't let these procrastination sessions in the class go to waste!
wkh6DCP.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
y7dcUCmm.jpg
MKnqDFC.gif
cHg5JwGm.jpg

Also,

>Tell us, what's bothering you?
>"I'm in."

Is the fact that you're in technically bothering you???

Staff
Super Moderator
no

The only thing that's bothering me is @pandascepter changing his pfp again. This time it doesn't contain a panda, a gun or a scepter, wtf?

Group Leader
Rather than doing a homework or scanlate Tonari no Youkai to Bahasa, i shitpost everyday.....

babahahahabahahaha;
duh.
9ZkT.gif

I'm in quarantine and so I missed my psychiatrist appointment. I don't feel like going to my psychiatrist because the help the meds provide is insubstantial and yet also helpful to take the edge off. I don't absolutely need the meds for now but they are somewhat helpful.

My MDD, GAD and Social Anxiety aren't really bothering me as much these days although it does feel like I've had some kind of epiphany I'm afraid of regression.

Also I'm barely passing Uni, even though I'm almost done and I just need to finish this year. I'm slowly losing motivation to finish this year because I miss the campus environment and my colleagues who drive me to actually work hard. Online interaction just hasn't motivated me as much as campus environment.

Users who are viewing this thread