Tell us, what's bothering you ?

I'm leaving my job in 2 weeks, no plans for another job, no plans for safe ventures, about to start living off savings AND about to start building a house, but I'd rather give up and lose everything than continue living a static life.

All for the sake of a series of dreams that are too optimistic, too unrealistic and too time-consuming.

And I can't wait for it.

But I have a trace of doubt that's like a paper-cut... can I actually pull it off?
Who knows.

I think I'm more excited than bothered. I've never actually done anything, but I'm more and more confident with each passing day. Only the future knows what has never happened.

Dex-chan lover
Government officials are blatantly altering publicly available video to make their party's opposition look bad. It's a teensy bit funny how obvious it is, but also scary how they just don't care at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Afiaki
Well shit that sounds risky as a hell man but liberating truly I wish you all the best.

Dex-chan lover
More like in 2 years https://youtu.be/AxM9FYSs8V4
Very comfy channel btw.

Dex-chan lover
So I realized this month I'll be around 4 years jobless while also celebrating my solitude birthday. I was thinking to rewrite my novel, and started to thinking what if I can draw good, maybe I can make a comic book. I almost regret my decision to not chose art or economy as my major instead of nuclear physics, especially when I realized that there's no nuclear power plant in my country. But, life is life, love the life. ~just a fairy and afternoon coffee.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonlightFairy
Wait, you chose nuclear physics as your major even though there's no nuclear power plants in your country? That's epic. Good luck with sorting things out tho.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
Yeah, I meant more the fact that a college in that country has a nuclear physics program when they don't have any nuclear plants. I'm not super surprised it exists per say, I just found it interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@moonlightfairy

Rejected from art school, became a politician instead
Rejected from fishery, became a nuclear physicist instead

Damn it, professors of mild occupations stop rejecting people.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My brain is blasting music in my mind so hard that there are times i can't hear irl lmao, or maybe i'm crazy.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Gonna have to light up a candle, pray to all of the gods and give all my luck to pando if i want this to work.

Dex-chan lover
i think you should pray to the devil so pando won't have a choice but to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread