Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Whats bothering me? The temperature is so hot for a while now and I already get used to heat because I life near the equator, which the season is either heat or rain and can be a combination of both in one day.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz probably mass producing hummus or something. world domination need a big goal you know

@Nunally i think dehumidifier will do a good job. i never use one, though

Group Leader
@Nunally
Me as Rice Gang Country be like : First time bro ?

1594031489335.jpg

@justforthelulz
strawberry milk factory.

Group Leader
@Nunally What country is it?

@Richman Holy crap I forgot to reply, lol! I change my ava based on my mood. Sometimes, it could be a game I like, or a dish, or something that relates somewhat to the current popular topic in the forum, or traps. Well... tl;dr = it's whatever I feel like.

Dex-chan lover
@hazzack well usually I use a very big fan, sit it in the edge of my house, turn it to the highest level, and feel the chaos swirling inside the house. Like whooossh~

@pandascepter nice *prepared a corn, sausage, and marshmallow.

@Mr_Detective it is a country of demon lord, with many different tribes that heed his call.

@Greenfrost

It's easier than you think. First, you start off in Australia. Concentrate as much of your forces as you can there and quickly consolidate your territories early on. That +2 army bonus isn't much, but the advantage of a very secure continent that can only be attacked from one direction is no joke. Your next target is, naturally, Siam. Depending on what is going on elsewhere in the world, it's best if you keep a considerable garrison there and only move on once you're ready. From Siam, your goals are to take and hold onto China and India, which may require some diplomatic shenanigans with the rest of the world.

Once your position is secure, you may want to split your forces in two. You want an army in China to rampage across northern Asia in a beeline towards Kamchatka and then onward to Alaska, and another in India to secure two very important territories: the Middle East and Ukraine. Once that phase of the campaign is over, you have Asia's massive +7 army bonus, and you have also denied North America and Europe their +5 bonuses.

By this time, you will be the major threat and everyone else will try to gang up on you, but your position should be secure enough that you can advance at your leisure. If you have enough forces to hold Alaska, Europe will be a good next target. You will want to turn in a few cards this time to gain reinforcements, mostly for the army stationed in Ukraine. You will want to split that army in two, one to conquer Scandinavia and move on to Britain, Iceland and then Greenland, and the other to secure mainland Europe. You'd also want your army in the Middle East to take Egypt to deny the others Africa's +3 bonus.

From there, the campaign will be a simple southward invasion of Africa and a two-front invasion of North America from Alaska and Greenland. Do both at the same time; don't give the others any chance to somehow turn the situation around. Be careful if the others still have cards to turn in if you haven't baited them into doing that earlier, during your invasions of Asia and Europe. Some clever shuffling of alliances works wonders for this if you feel you don't have enough brute force. Once you've secured both Africa and North America and the others have still not found the good sense to surrender, then the fall of South America is little more than a walk in the park.

Congratulations, you have dominated the world.

Group Leader
@HughMann
Clap2
----------------------------
what's bothering me is....
I don't feel like to read a manga anymore.
Come to MD just to see the forums.

Group Leader
Closing crew bitches at work be complaining to the head boss about night crew instead of just talking to us like adults first. alkjfdhaslkjfhl They're (and by they we're pretty sure it's in reality only one person who has actual beef) literally complaining that we don't help them do their job when we come in for the 30 minutes we actually work together before they go home. Thing is, we do fucking help them. Every goddamn day. And then we go on to do the random bullshit that is our job that keeps the store functioning. We think it's the closing manager, who for one we already don't vibe with on a personal level, mainly because she doesn't really do her job. She's whining 24/7 about how this is her second job and her first job makes her too tired to do anything, and she's always cracking the whip on everyone so that she can go home as soon as possible. And it's not like she doesn't leave at her scheduled time to leave on the dot. If there is any work left over, she doesn't do it or stay with her team to do it. She just has us do it for her. And we're like, why did you take the management position if it was going to be too much on your plate? It's not like you did it for money because you literally get 2 bucks an hour more than a regular ole team member.

It pisses me off because night crew already gets slammed with the worst jobs in the store because day crew does all the easy ones. Yeah, you have to deal with customers and that does eat away at your productivity on other tasks I know. I used to do it. But we do all the hard shit and then get ZERO recognition for it and then they have the audacity to complain that we're lazy and not doing enough to management? Who then just takes their word for it and scolds us without hearing our end of it? Which is especially hurtful because our manager is GREAT. We all love her, she's the nicest and most compassionate store manager I've ever had and idk why she suddenly just treated us like that over 1 employee misunderstanding what it is we do and frankly, exaggerating because she herself is the lazy one.

Dex-chan lover
@gomichandesu We had a similar character at our workplace. Always the first to leave, taking twelve cigarette breaks per shift, winding people up and whining about the horrible mismanagement or tasks or pay or whatever. Heaven forbid though if he caught anyone else doing the same or disagreeing with his shit-stirring; the rat would be first in line to spread rumors with every member of management who didn't know us and wasn't directly connected to our site.

We eventually got him out of our hair by formally as a group getting in touch with our line managers and telling them to transfer him off our pitch, since he was causing friction and keeping us from doing our jobs effectively. We'd never really received any complaints other than from this guy, and since it wasn't hard to transfer workers between work sites at this company we were simply able to rearrange things so his shifts didn't match ours. But it amazed me how surprised many of the upper managers were that people weren't getting along with him; we're talking about a person who couldn't help himself from being confrontational or whiny just for the sake of it, and you can spot those types within an hour of interacting with them. I'm surprised we were the first to raise the issue, since he was infamous among the whole staff. I guess some people just work for so long and end up so far up the managers' asses they just start to fly completely under the radar if word never gets up.

Workplace politics are the worst, surefire way to ruin even the best jobs.

there is some confusing tag lately in this mangadex tag lists, its bothering me.
the historical tag get mixed with fantasy theme stories from certain titles.
I hope somebody fix it, but I dont know if I'm in the wrong side about definition of historical tag.

Dex-chan lover
If that's what you seek
then that is what you shall reap.
It's not safe for work.
NSFW final warning: https://mangadex.org/title/40871/trap-city

Dex-chan lover
@xoxa I think historical in this case is just about the theme where there's no modern technology and don't have any connection with IRL, since they're some with also include Isekai and/or Magic, because using "european medieval/enlightenment fantasy" or it's asian counterpart is too long.

the definition of historical that write in the tag is like this:

The setting of a historical manga takes place at some point in Earth's past. The level of dedication to portraying the lifestyles, societies, and technologies of past periods and peoples accurately or believably can vary greatly between different works.

if that definition is wrong, somebody must delete the first sentence in that definition tag. so its not confusing.
@MoonlightFairy

Dex-chan lover
@xoxa I actually agree with you, since I also want to read a non fiction historical manga (I know history is a non fiction in a common sense), but what can I do, I'm not moderator and it's too many manga with this case if you use the report for the wrong tag.

Group Leader
Facebook asked to change my password yesterday and again today, for suspicious activity. Same goes for my two backup emails.

The fuck? Is that dipshit still trying to access my accounts?

Users who are viewing this thread