Tell us, what's bothering you ?

The fact I can't logging in my manga updates account.... I tried changing the password but that doesn't work either sigh

Dex-chan lover
The fact that some bots are nigh-indistinguishable from humans and that there is really no way of knowing the difference.

https://mangadex.org/title/31032/the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs

Some problem with this title its not counting done even after reading, not even with click

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My sleeping schedule has been slammed to the left pretty hard, it's 9:32pm yet i'm very, VERY, sleepy. Morning school sucks ;_;

Group Leader
Thinking about writing an FBI report. Maybe they'll have me fill out some more paperwork about the details of what happened... Sounds like a pain already, so not sure if I should just give it a shot.

By the way, change your avatar so it doesn't get boring seeing you guys after a while.

Supporter
By the way, change your avatar so it doesn't get boring seeing you guys after a while.
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I want to know how to do a quote with a greyed background like everyone else, but I'm too embarrassed to ask. I feel like I'm the only one on here who's computer illiterate.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh, i can express my thoughts and keep it in line with the thread, excellent.

I want to change my avatar to my seal that only my family knows, but i want to make it pretty or make it some sort of gif, unfortunately, i don't have the skills. :/

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
I actually thought this was the "Have You Ever" thread at first, and that you were about to sic the FBI on @ bigtiddyoneesan.
Now why would anyone do that? Just because I've killed a few people? Sheesh, everyone's so sensitive these days.
If I were to do this, the numerous memes that include my pfp wouldn't have the same impact. Those memes solidify this pfp as the only pfp I am ever allowed to use. They're both a blessing and a curse.

Group Leader
Considering oneesan threatened to use violence on me, maybe I should report him/her/it to the FBI, too.

Made a thread suggesting a tag in Suggest section, now it's locked and doesn't show up on the list anymore. You can still read the topic, but can't find it in the section. Same goes for my Baka Gaijin tag thread as well.

This is censorship. We must RESIST!

Group Leader
Warning: This thread has either been deleted or does not exist or you don't have permission to view it.

The fuck? How did you even find this?

Yes. You're right. I should study Japanese now.

Users who are viewing this thread