Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
so yeah, i can't find my anxiety toggle button. i'll look harder later
speaking of button, i once tried one of these online free therapy. they told me to imagine those things as objects and push some button to control it. the next thing i remember is me crying and bailing the session because one of these starts to drill into me. anyway, i'll try to look for this button again. i couldn't threw it far, anyway.
and yeah, i'll try leroy jenkins one day.

Man, I'm being bullied in COLLEGE. I tried to befriend an asshole at the start of the 1st semester but later on found out that he wasn't really friendly. Broke the friendship but now the bully has a gang of bullies and they have fun together calling me names. feelsbadman.

@ZerbosG
An adult with a childish mentality.

I like that; if i see one, i'd like to land a punch on their face and spit them, as they goin' into a society.

And it feels good to image that shit on my brain.
Eh7nyPrVkAAKort

@ColorfulSoy
The thing is this bully is not afraid of picking a fight. I think he's begging for it but I don't want to throw the first punch. I'm in a med school so that would greatly affect me in my internals. I'm just gonna tough it out till the end. I had a confrontation with him in private once. I think you can guess how it went. Adult with a childish mentality.

Dex-chan lover
@ZerbosG

In high School, if you hit someone, you get suspended. In the adult world, if you hit someone, you can get charges pressed against you. Don't confront him where there are no people, because if something happens, you can't prove anything.

Actually preferably, don't confront him at all. Ask a staff member at the college, about what to do in the situation you're in.

@ColorfulSoy
My roommate knows about this. He's playing it safe by "getting along" with this bully. :/ I can't even hate him for that. I guess he just wants a quiet life too. This d*ckhead has everyone cornered.

@Greenfrost
I mean there is an anti-ragging committee in the college. I could go to them for help but I would need support from people, give statements. I tried talking to my friends but they all said it's better to just tough it out because his life as a doctor will be endangered as well as mine. I'll be known as the "snitch". It's a very awkward situation and I don't have any proof because it's all verbal. :/

@ZerbosG
Do it by yourself then, if your roomate want to tough it out.

It is not okay, if you keeping this sh*t up for too long.

I just pity them who bullied you, because if they arent getting what they deserve, they'll be a trash when they are goin' into a society.

Dex-chan lover
@ZerbosG

Don't just "tough it out". Bullying in college is absolutely unacceptable. Plus, it costs a lot of money to go to med school, you can't have something like this impeding you. If the anti-ragging committee doesn't work, try something else. There must be more than one option.

Dex-chan lover
@ZerbosG i'd say poison his drink or burn his lemonade stand but those acts are a legit crime so don't.
you might able to get away with putting a single nail in front of his door, though. nobody will assume you did it if you don't get caught and there's a lot of people have the same grudge as yours. if the nail don't get into his feet, don't get discouraged -put one more the next day, better yet, get more people to do so. he might not get hurt, but he might get irritated by those nails and might escalate his act but that's the goal. make him can't defend himself, put the man into a court and reduce him to a piss scrubber.
just remember: a nail a day drives people insane.

@Greenfrost
I'm trying to get some definite proof but it's always abrupt and spontaneous that I can't record it and there are no CCTVs in the dormitory. I still try to be alert but I'm already in the 5th semester now.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@ZerbosG
You might want to start leaving a trial man in case shit escalates talk to staff/committee members even if nothing happens you can use them later on to prove that you at least tried.

@hazzack
As much as I'd like to see that happen and I really do, the rest of the students are bookworms who never had any real life confrontation with their bullies and that really annoys me because these idiots are going to be future doctors. What are they going to do when a Karen shows up during their consultations or surgeries. Imagine handling a Karen while they can't handle a bully. I'm in the minority.

@ColorfulSoy
It's not consistent. He shows up out of nowhere with his gang when he's bored. And he particularly selects instances where I'm alone.
@sterven
I don't think it'll escalate but better safe than sorry, right? I'll go to my freshman year's Proffessor so that there's proof that I tried after this pandemic cools down. It's been 5 months of bliss staying at home.

Also,
@ColorfulSoy @Greenfrost @sterven @hazzack
Thanks for listening. Feels like there's finally someone on my side. :') I couldn't tell my parents about this cuz well as mentioned before, it does take a lot of money to get into med school. They're already pretty tight on budget because of this. I don't want to add to their misery anymore than that.

Users who are viewing this thread