Tell us, what's bothering you ?

@bigtiddyoneesan
That's exactly what I'm doing right now! You just summed it into words, noice.
Fake it till you make it - Acting like it doesn't bother me/It's getting old trick has really helped in the frequency.
@imcrazy
Uniting against the common enemy. Yeah, I get that. But the thing is I have no history with the rest of the bullies, they're just doing it for the lulz.
About getting a mole, I tried doing that with my roommate but he told me the same thing as @bigtiddyoneesan, that everyone knows what they're doing and I shouldn't worry about a thing but I think it's time to get definite proof. Keep some tricks up my sleeve just in case the worst case scenario happens. I think I can get the help of some of my seniors since they're in contact with the bullies.
Also what doesn't add up??
@SEAX
Well I came here merely to vent and seek advice since professional help is way too expensive for a broke uni student like me lol

@Mr_detective
Well I'm something of a doctor myself,
The only way you're going to get rid of your sleepiness is a good regular 6-8 hours of sleep at night. Plus try not to use any electronic devices 1 hour before going to sleep.

Group Leader
@ZerbosG I can sleep 10-12 hours a day and still feel sleepy... =.=

Are you really a doctor? I... No, WE can use your help. >w<

Group Leader
But I've been sleeping less than that. XD Like about... a half?

Edit: I just a spam email from some bot asking me spread my legs... XD How do I report this idiot? XP

@Mr_Detective, the real problem is the boring work, right? Haha.
In recent years I've maintained a limited quantity of my favourite sugary snacks at my workstation, reserved for when I'm about to crash and fall asleep standing up.
Sugar is great (if your metabolism is up to par). I highly recommend it as a band-aid to the problem.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

After having my first hangover in over 2 years, I think it's about time I finally admit that I have an alcohol problem.
That problem being that when I run out of alcohol, I have to go out and buy more.

Its tough staying home but its the pandemic i have to. But wow its too much sometimes and scary

Group Leader
https://mangadex.org/title/5755/yuunagi-no-machi-sakura-no-kuni

No matter how many times i re read this i am still crying.

Dex-chan lover
>links manga that's only translated in a language almost none of us understand

لماذا تفعل هذا يا باندو؟

Group Leader
@Afiaki Well, the job isn't exactly boring, but it requires us to use computers so maybe sometimes, my eyes just get tired... Still trying to get a better sleep schedule, lol. When I was still in university, I used to fall asleep in class all the time, despite how much coffee or sugar I consumed. So, I guess at this point I am immune to whatever effects they have, lol. Good thing I didn't fail any of those classes. XD

Where have you been, man?

@Mr_Detective
When I was still in university, I used to fall asleep in class all the time, despite how much coffee or sugar I consumed
I have the same problem, so since caffeine and sugar doesn't seem to work, you can also try thermogenic stuff like ginger, cinnamon, pepper, etc
Personally i would recommend you to try eat cinnamon sticks, this is a good one because you can keep chewing a relatively small piece for hours (just be careful with it because it can leave some dirt on your teeth)
And ginger tea is another option, it is always a good call for cold days
(In general any hot tea may works as well, just avoid tranquilizers like chamomile, passion fruit and lavender unless you want to make it worse)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I spent 2 hours building a 500 pieces puzzle and now my back hurts so much i actually want to break it so that i stop feeling anything.

Users who are viewing this thread