Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
no

The next one is 1000 pieces and it is "harder" because there aren't many areas with defined colors, everything is mostly orange :)

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
Your loss. I've been doing them for years and now have the strongest lower back in the Westtm.

Why are you doing jigsaw puzzles? Are you completing them with a young relative? Is it for hazing to join a fraternity? Are you being held captive by a crazy person and it's a form of psychological torture?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
I saw them at the store while looking for another model (a plane, a dinosaur or a tank. Sadly, there were none) to build and the moment i saw them i thought "i want to build them". One is a random autumm japan land picture and the other is a bunch of koi fish. Very nice 9/10 would solve again.

Dex-chan lover
Your loss. I've been doing them for years and now have the strongest lower back in the Westtm.
He's young and dumb. Which is good. Everyone should experience the true back pain, when you can't sleep for weeks nor get up from the bed.

You're doing great, @Richman!

Where have you been, man?
Too busy and just... tired. All forms of it this year. I can get my rest now finally, but I still need a long break.
I'm thinking of going on another trip somewhere.

Group Leader
@Afiaki Same here. I've been feeling pretty down recently, and a lot of crazy things happened. It's been one hell of a year of headache. Not that I wasn't feeling unmotivated before, but now I feel even worse, *melancholic lol*.

You're going on another trip? Man, your boss lets you take vacation frequently? Paid? Or are you some sort of millionaire? XD

Got fired at my job because corona, and my parent forced me to live with them in fucking isolate village with really slow internet. I've been five months here and im bored, what should i do?

Contributor
@gwin
Slow internet, so maybe work on your physical body fitness? Probably not team sports, though, for obvious reasons.

@gwin
worried about your mental health ?

what do you mean by that ?

Maybe you need to calm yourself and take a walk or maybe just talk to other/s, like your parent or your neighbor.

Contributor
@gwin
Make a habit of writing down whatever comes to mind and maybe you'll eventually stumble upon something that catches your interest within your means.

Today I have to check the college exam results. I definitely don't want to but not doing it won't help in anything.....

to think about it, you better doin' something that you want, rather than having a thought about that, it'll only lead you to another stressful day.

@gwin

Users who are viewing this thread