Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
Omae

Ofc the day Iget dragged out of the house is the day where a lot of mangas get uploaded.

Staff
Super Moderator
I did an english listening test and uploaded it on the wrong section and didn't even send it, good job me, making mistakes at week 2

Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
Time limit passed and now it's locked, i can't upload it where it belongs anymore. I messaged the teacher but they haven't responded.

Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
It is only worth 2 points, but by just 2 points i failed a subject last semester, lol. It bothers me a lot because i don't want to fail due to stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
It bothers me a lot because i don't want to fail due to stupidity.
I feel that. The same thing has happened to me before.

A good strategy to use is to set your own deadlines in order to get the submissions done not at the last minute. I would set my personal deadlines for most things to a week before they were actually due. It works wonders.

Dex-chan lover
i tried apex legend, i don't even know what's going on in there.

anyway, remember when i said i need to go see a doctor?
well, i haven't.

i really need one.

Dex-chan lover
@hazzack
May I suggest bloodletting?

7qLYn0L.png

Dex-chan lover
I suddenly can't access one of my email

Thankfully, there's nothing that important in it. No money, no nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@richman no, i don't have any financial problem. it's just i can't make myself go doctor. heck, i can't even bring myself to make an appointment.

it's embarrassing to say, but i guess i need to fix my anxiety problem to fix my anxiety problem.

Staff
Super Moderator
@hazzack
The way i deal with anxiety is by saying "fuck it, let's fucking do this" and proceed to go and do the thing i was scared of. Sometimes using the Leroy Jenkins strategy works pretty well.

Dex-chan lover
I used to have anxiety problems too tbh. I know some people hate it when this is said, but coming from someone with experience, it literally is all in your head. People usually think that when that's said, it's meant to diminish the anxious person's feelings, either directly or indirectly. And yeah, sometimes it is meant in that way. But I mean it more like, if you realize that anxiety is all in your head, and you're in control of it, then you can start to believe that having anxiety isn't an inevitability. After all, why would people get anxious about anything when objectively nothing matters? Philosophy (namely Marcus Aurelius) also helped me realize a lot. It'll take time, but I'm sure you'll pull through.

Users who are viewing this thread