Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Group Leader
@Richman
we have no chance to fight him bro.

He is too damn strong, he is over 9000.
jHQut47ip4bfkZLrMeCixb9dPDSe85zV7qJ3CHoSWfCBCgooym_rMeMT79vNF_uz8vk1W_qMk3KWy3eNAy1WE1IXrUqqr0mjU7D2TjR4PBbBXh-62bNtAOnXUaDZGac31nq9=w220-h164

I'm annoyed at how every westerners that I meet in the internet that belongs to the lettered group, wants some sort of recognition to prove that they belong to that group =_=

it's like they saw frats and sororities and they want to follow that

What's bothering me? Dilophosaurus.

Look at this skull:

7TdmLfo.jpg

Why is there a gap in the place pointed by the arrows? How does the gap help? What function does it fulfil? Is the skull broken somehow? Does this specific skull have some kind of deformity? Was that gap placed there for the sole purpose of bothering me because of how weird it looks? What does it do?

Dex-chan lover
I assume broken but could also be to balanced pressure or allow space for blood vessels, nerves, hopes and dreams.

So the gap is meant to give space for the prey's hopes and dreams if it bites?

Contributor
@HughMann
It's pretty obvious that whichever archeologist dug up the fossils accidentally broke the jaw area, but rather than face ridicule from his peers for such a careless mistake,
covered it up by claiming Dilophosaurus totally had a bend like that you guys, you weren't there so you can't say I'm wrong nuh-uh shut up Brandon.

And everyone else who find new dilophosaurus skulls damage them on purpose because they think that's what they're supposed to look like now. Truly, science has gone too far.

Dex-chan lover
It's so frustrating. I want world domination, but have no way of achieving it.

Users who are viewing this thread