Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
i somehow remembered about my middle school teacher talking about his daughter having four nipples. it makes me uncomfortable.
i mean, what kind of parents would talk about their daughter's nipple in public?

Dex-chan lover
@hazzack Sorry, can't help but ask, were the extra ones around where they were supposed to be? or was one like on her forehead, or something?

Dex-chan lover
@Greenfrost apparently on their own respective tits.
actually i don't remember that much about it, either the nips got their own tits or the tits got multiple nips.

Am I a bad pet owner?

I found out that cats should eat a diet that fits their biology needs and that dry food is the worst (low moisture, high carbs). Cats eating high protein n moisture, low carbs, have healthier lives, shinier fur, pee smells alright.

So okay, I'll just transition her to wet food. How much should cats eat? Pet canned food says "1 can per 8 lb cat." Looks online. About 30 Cal per lb cat, 330 Cal/day. Canned food is 180 Cal.

😨 HAVE I BEEN STARVING MY CAT? I'VE ONLY FED HER ONE-THIRD CAN EVERY NIGHT. No, I've been free feeding her dry food. Reads label. ONE CUP IS 500 CALORIES. Looks at cat. But vet says she's not under/overweight n pet looks good.

Must search for good food for her. carbs<10%, fat<50%, protein>40%. So hard to find! Wait, website provided nutritional information. Why is the carb% diff from what I calculated? AM I STUPID?

I STILL CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT NOW. I'M FOLLOWING THE EQUATION RIGHT?? Is it just dry matter % or converted to calories? But they should both end being the same???

Fed-Kun's army
If your cat leaves the house at all at night, he or she will likely eat mice and other small prey animals. I kept barnyard cats, kept me mostly mouse and rat free, I'd give them some fresh water every day though.

Group Leader
@pikapikachuu try to give your cat a dry food with a little bit water, cat tend to not drink a water after eating. Usually they wait for their thoart dry out or feeling thirsty.

True, she's not clawing at me. And the vet did say she was at a good weight.

Cats usually don't get enough water just from drinking from a bowl, which makes sense for me since in their ancestral diet, they get moisture from their prey's bodies along with drinking from bodies of water.

I'm more bothered by my math skills now. Where did I go wrong?? Or is the website wrong? I just decided to go with the DMB. It should be alright. Good comparison between food anyways 😅

Your cat is giving you problems??!! Easy just kick that shithead until he knows you are boss.

Contributor
I realised papers and reports don't write themselves and now it's biting me hard in the ass...

@xabyssus

first ask around and find a good, reliable dentist. Any dentist that says wisdom teeth when they've been pulled isn't reliable. TMJ, if it is mostly a tooth or teeth probably isn't TMJ and the dentist is just trying to sell a treatment. If it is the same tooth find a dentist you trust have him/her look at it with x-rays. If x-rays are clear and it is just one tooth does it hurt like hell when you touch it even slightly? If so ask about a potential microfracture or defect in root possibly causing an infection occasionally. I had this and a dentist gave me a z-pack (5 day antibotic) and first day I could tell a difference.

Can't stress enough though ask around and find a good dentist first. If you go and feel uncomfortable with the dentist find another. A bad or money chasing dentist can do a lot of damage that can't be cheaply or easily fixed.

I am a smoker, what's bothering me is that i want to stop my smoking addiction, but couldnt because its so hard.

if you have any advice tell me.

Contributor
@DewiAdriyanti
I haven't been through the struggle, so feel free to ignore my advice:

1. Take your cigarettes and lighters and put them all in a non-flammable container.
2. Dig a literal hole and bury that container.
3. Suffer through the withdrawal symptoms. If you have something else to focus on (work/hobby/etc), the process might be easier.
4. ?????
5. Congratulations, if you are still sane after this, your body and wallet will thank you.

Dex-chan lover
@DewiAdriyanti
I feel your pain man I was once in your position (alcoholic/tobacco). I managed to break my habit by going cold turkey it doesn't work for everyone but it did for me.
My advice for you is to find something to chew on (fucking sunflower seeds man) as I found out that the main reason why I wanted a smoke was because I needed some kind of stimulation.
It worked wonders for me but in the end you have to do what works for you if it means lowering your intake of smokes little by little then do that. I wouldn't recommend patches i've never met
anyone they actually worked on.

Edit: spelled the username wrong.

Double-page supporter
Went out to get my rent money and buy groceries, and now I'm scared I might've caught something. I know it takes a while to incubate and such, but I am scared, and to top it off, I live with an old lady.

>_<.

Users who are viewing this thread