Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
I have Entomophobia (fear of insects), which makes the warm seasons particularly anxiety inducing. And, by insect, I'm also talking about things like arachnids, lobsters, crabs, millipedes, centipedes, snails, slugs, and worms. Basically, anything that looks gross, freaky, leggy, slimy, and eye'y. Just looking at one increases my heart rate, and touching one can at worst cause me to have a panic attack. It's been this way for as long as I can remember. So when the cold weather ends, my torcher begins.

Contributor
@Greenfrost
So when the cold weather ends, my torcher begins.
I know you probably meant "my torture begins", but I'd like to imagine you actually meant "equipping a flamethrower to kill everything insect-y with fire".

BURNBURNBURN.jpg

T51

Dex-chan lover
Ummm, I've been living with the most toxic person, for a very, very, veeeeeery long time, in fact she's so toxic I could go to Chernobyl and be immune to the nuclear waste...

Dex-chan lover
I'm in a pretty bad mood for some reasons and I don't have a girlfriend to beat to calm myself.

So instead I write offensive stuff in the hope to piss off someone. (Please take my baits, I'm hungry)

Also I have been learning japanese for ~9months now and my English became utter garbage.

@T51 that's a good thing you can endure it for this long. lmao

This morning i saw a kid throw a can to bin and failed like 5 times. Long range two times, Medium range 2 times, and Close range 1 time. What's bothering me was, that kid is not even angry / pissed by that. I am scared, what if that kid is a psycopath or sometin.

Dex-chan lover

TAKING A BREAK FROM INTERNET...​

TRPn38Uq_o.gif

kqMUuG8v_o.gif

HHMwx02N_o.gif

You know what...
you are 100% right.
Internet, is for me, more anxiety than relief.
Solitude has its bad points but at least I'm not pissed 100% of the time.
It might be time for me to get lost and never come back.

Garakuta, I will miss you.

I don’t have good immunity, I get sick really easily. It’s like I’m sick more than I’m healthy 😟. I’m really scared to go outside now, I’ve been staying at home for about 2 months now (a first for me to be disease free for so long). But I have to go, my boss is forcing me to go to office 😭
I’m really at a loss as to how to deny without risking my job, or everyone else coming to work hating me for not coming while they had to.
My boss won’t listen to me at all, and has the same line for all the employees under him, “that everyone else is also coming to office, despite these and those things” - the same line for any excuse one could think.
I wonder, why I’m really afraid to go out... just anxious, maybe.... I’ve also come to like living like this, all alone, but strangely not lonely at all- at home. But maybe what I’m afraid of isn’t getting sick or dying... it’s probably the end of this sweet time I enjoy at my heaven called home, also probably I can procrastinate things forever at home alone, but not with others at my back.
I’m suddenly starting to hate work more and more, and starting to see more positive points (pros) for staying at home and cons for office. I wonder if it has to do something with how I hate my job and love to read- which is what I’ve been mostly doing while at home (mangas, LNs, Novels etc.)well, besides all the chores of the household, of course! Still love home better! This lockdown seems like a summer vacation to me where chores are compulsory, and yet it couldn’t ask for anything better.
I’ve been healthy, not leading a hectic lifestyle, doing what I like, and giving time to myself - all of which I wasn’t able to do when working on daily bases. But as every dream’s gotta come to an end *sigh* I guess this one’s it! I just hope I don’t get a bad wake up call (death).
But even if I end up dying, at least I won’t infect anyone else, I live all alone. Got no parents, no grand parents... sure will feel bad about office folks, if it spreads among them ‘cuz of me, but hey, blame the one who forced me to come 😈

@ArpanaR I dont have any advice for you, but you better doin sometin what you must do for your own good.

If you are scared to go to work, you better find a way to make you safe to go to work. Like using a double mask, always bring a disinfectant, keep distancing or sometin that makes you cozy / comfy while working.

@dewiadriyanti I do use masks, but it all makes me soo sweaty, the heat of the summer, no usage of Air-con and distancing is hardly an option in my work place which is over-crowded cuz it’s compulsory for everyone to come to work! Even if I try to do that, we have files that get passed on from 4 to 10 people, just to get one project/work done. Thanks for your concerns, anyways 🙂

I only get some idea when i take a blunt and i want to quit smoking.
What a dillema

Yes, i still cannot quit smoking and that's just messed up.

Double-page supporter
Got a nasty note from my ex-fiance's brother on DeviantArt, calling me a bitch for not returning the engagement ring. I sold it many years ago, but having to deal with that harassment just kinda soured my good mood.

Contributor
@ElBichoRaro
Think of it this way: your ex was clearly too much of a coward that he had to resort to a proxy just to deliver a not-so-timely personal attack.
There is no need to continue devoting precious mental energy to those two.
I'm terrible at this 'empathy' thing, so here's a meme from me:

howdareyou.png

Dex-chan lover
NSFW incoming-->
Masturbating
, I can't stop myself from doing it. I keep telling myself "I won't do it today." but I did it anyway
Any advice to stop it?

Dex-chan lover
Classical conditioning could help but it's a bit extreme.

If you're properly addicted, there's an issue. If you want to not do it, then just occupy yourself with other things or minimize the amount of contact you have. (Assuming you're not going like 5 times a day, it's probably not an issue but just a case of hormones/youth and being stuck in quarantine/a lack of social interaction)
@Katoshuu

Okay, there's a story around this I want to hear because right now that sounds weird as fuck. @ElBichoRaro

Imagine of all the websites to contact someone over to bitch them out, fucking DEVIANTART?! The place known for it's weird fetish shit?!

And if this was years ago, what made him suddenly show up out of the blue and be like "give me my sister's shitty ring." Is she like your ex-fiancee? That's a weird thing to ask a person to keep if it broke off. Especially over a WEBSITE FOR ARTISTS.

I'd just laugh him off.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Well, right nao, i failed a subject at school so i'll have to take extra classes IF i want to graduate highschool AND i have to presenting the entrance exam of the only college i want to enter only to get a chance againts the (probably) thousand other students but i'm not doing so good with the mock exams, so, right now, i'm not doing so good, nobody can tell because i have mastered the art of hiding how i feel.

Users who are viewing this thread