Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
*Google: Martial God Asura*
*Clicks Chu Feng fandom link*
Half of the page is incomplete, sad.

Also, the difference in art made me laugh pretty hard.
What I asume its the novel

Adaptation's art
latest

even in the novel su rou and su mei is unpararelled beauty. this. this thing is just
oh my god it's actually bothering me. thanks op for making this thread

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Why the heck am I assigned narrative writing works when I'm going to be an engineer?

Contributor
@Richman
I'll send killer mini-drones to you in the future for making fun of me.
See, this is precisely why you've been assigned extra narrative writing assignments.
The way you've phrased it makes it seem like you'll be gifting @Mr_Detective killer mini-drones for his personal use.

If you wanted to assassinate him (or at least seriously threaten him), you should have written:
I'll send killer mini-drones after you in the future for making fun of me.

Dex-chan lover
Richman knows that he will die so leaves killer mini drones as a part of his inheritance to Detective.

is a Reindeer
VIP
Whenever I find a chapter that's a few days old I get sad because my opportunity to get noticed for saying dumb shit is gone
though I still make the comment cause I'm a champ

Fed-Kun's army
Mild bother: I like Crossdressing manga but there's not enough Crossdressing manga that interests me lately because a lot of them have no plot, and the ones that interest me either I have finished or are waiting for new chapters. Like, I don't mind fanservice but it becomes boring when the artist doesn't balances it well with decent pacing.

Also, so many artists just draw a girl and call it a boy. Like bruh, at least make them feel like prettyboys- which is why I really prefer when the mangaka makes them androgynous enough to pass off as a girl but with small details in the body that really bring the "boy" part to the surface when you focus on it. I don't know, maybe I am looking too much into the issue...

big bother: Not enough people have read "I don't want this kind of hero" or "Bastard", totally recommend those webtoons.

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I find a chapter that's a few days old I get sad because my opportunity to get noticed for saying dumb shit is gone
though I still make the comment cause I'm a champ
Same, kinda. I even leave comments on a lot of >2-year-old (uploaded) manga, just so I leave more of a digital footprint for Mark's database.

Supporter
That's impossible since you have a red name tag and all I swear you could post something in the most desolate place of MD and it still be on the SOT.

Dex-chan lover
What's bothering me: hoospitals shutting down due to virus and not taking in people who have life threatening conditions (that are not virus related) -.-

Preposterous! There are no life threatening conditions! ONLY THE RONA! 👾

is a Reindeer
VIP
@SightWarden Have you read
https://mangadex.org/title/136/past-future
https://mangadex.org/title/23/reversible
https://mangadex.org/title/13821/nise-x-koi-boyfriend ?

Users who are viewing this thread