Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
i will be buying with certainty. love me some good ass in my games.
also i love seeing tourists cope and seeth over the game
hell yeah. I'm not interested cause I don't have the specs for it. but I might consider when I have a good enough pc for it.
also, the controversy being the same type of scandal as around games like Bayonetta and nier is really funny. like you'd think a generation who's parents grew up telling them "video games cause violence" would have learned by now.

Dex-chan lover
hell yeah. I'm not interested cause I don't have the specs for it. but I might consider when I have a good enough pc for it.
also, the controversy being the same type of scandal as around games like Bayonetta and nier is really funny. like you'd think a generation who's parents grew up telling them "video games cause violence" would have learned by now.
the funny thing is they absolutely trash talked the fuck out of 2B's ass when Nier:A released, but backpedal now to make Eve the new evil
I'm quite confident Stellar Blade will come to PC considering korea's main gaming market is PC, unlike japan's obsession with consoles and mobiles. my monster rig can probably run it but i'm more concerned with potential drm use. but well, bridge is to be crossed when the time comes. it's not like i'm running out of games to play

Dex-chan lover
tarkov players are the dumbest fucking people on this planet go fuck yourself you dont know shit about game design quit talking out of your ass

Dex-chan lover
I regret picking greenfrost as my user name. It's supposed be like mint ice cream, however pistachio is the same color.
I may be wrong but I remember reading a thread eons ago that you could get your name changed if you messaged one of the admins @Richman can you confirm this?

Dex-chan lover
oh boy big life problems involving my family members lotta yelling and screaming im just over it also kinda salty about my comments being deleted but ill take that one to the chin and forget about it i was being a bit aggro :aquadrink: ......

Dex-chan lover
oh boy big life problems involving my family members lotta yelling and screaming im just over it also kinda salty about my comments being deleted but ill take that one to the chin and forget about it i was being a bit aggro :aquadrink: ......
Look back at the spiderman pics, those MJ drawings are HOT.

If they yell and scream, I suggest wrapping yourself under a blanket - it was called security blanket because of that. It feels surreally warm. It shields the noise too.

Dex-chan lover
yeah same here. people point and laugh at my name. it keeps me awake some nights.
I look at strikes icon like that because red makes me awake at my shift.

Diddy ==> M. Mill
also in the past, ==> Usher, then ==> Justin B.

They filin' lawsuits because their asses hurt.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread