Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
@TestAddress what is a ress and why do you want me to test adding it?
Also, @Devourer , family fights SUCC, I've been there, if it helps anything, just try to the max to ignore it: music, blankie mode, reading; I hope it gets better!
I forgot that, maybe that was something my cat typed for me before he died this Monday (RIP cutie, I really wished it was just an April fools...). I hope @Devourer gets better.

Dex-chan lover
Yes it's not possible unless I want to see someone else take over my seat when I return to office. Don't talk 3 months, 3 weeks are already a big deal and HR was a bitch to deal with when I tried 2 years ago. I hate traveling (or leaving my house in general) and only do for very special occasions, usually only once every 3-4 years. Missed my chance because 2020 happened.
Extra money, well, stays there. Just because I have more money than I need doesn't mean I have to spend it.
Tried to make a leave for 1 week...
<<HR screeching noises>>

Dex-chan lover
<<HR screeching noises>>
Top 3 sources of stress at work:
1. HR
2. Stupid people, which include 1
3. HR

also people who pick up a bunch of weights at the gym then stand there like a, excuse me, slow person watching tiktok or taking photos for instagram. these scums deserve to die

Dex-chan lover
<<HR screeching noises>>
Top 3 sources of stress at work:
1. HR
2. Stupid people, which include 1
3. HR
One advantage of working for a small company - no HR department. I want to schedule a week off? I tell my boss 'hey, I want such-and-such off' and he goes 'okay' and it's scheduled.

The down side is that a couple of times in the last few years we've had a call with the CFO going 'things aren't great,' and I haven't had a raise in four years.

Dex-chan lover
One advantage of working for a small company - no HR department. I want to schedule a week off? I tell my boss 'hey, I want such-and-such off' and he goes 'okay' and it's scheduled.

The down side is that a couple of times in the last few years we've had a call with the CFO going 'things aren't great,' and I haven't had a raise in four years.
Depends on the company tbh. My old place (big multinational corp) was super nice, but the pay was kinda meh and the work was dull. My current place is kinda shit (which expects people to do unpaid overtime but fuck it I ain't staying back, you can suck my ass) but pays well.

Dex-chan lover

I worked, once upon a time, for a small small company ( called a black company ) and I lasted only up to 5 years ( 4 years 2 months in real stressful life ). Once you reach the top, you want to run AWAY, which I did.

Dex-chan lover

It seems that company will last for 10 years since its startup. Afterwards, it will drop, because the owner won't care anyway. It happens to many small companies. Like a hundred similar stories since 2010.

Dex-chan lover
It seems that company will last for 10 years since its startup. Afterwards, it will drop, because the owner won't care anyway. It happens to many small companies. Like a hundred similar stories since 2010.
The one I work for is generally pretty good, and has been around since the '80's. It's a niche market, but we're well established in that market.

Dex-chan lover
my literacy teacher at university has a probably
I don't think I like reddit. It's not a safe place.
from my experience, as long as you don't frequent the subreddit that are massively popular/over 100k members, you should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread