Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
It's just one of those night where I accept the fact that I won't find "My Destined One", drown in my sorrows and let the lyrics of Stay with Me (by Rainych) flow through my heart.
I don't care about being loved. It's a pain in the ass, anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I need to learn to draw faster cause so far my output is at max one or two drawings per day but in order to learn to do it faster I mus draw more. which I can't at the speed I'm going.

also hand hurts a bit today so I can't draw comfortably as well.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, man. I'm sorry if my words sounds cheap but I genuinely hope you can recover. Take your time. I pray that you'll be strong to get through all that.
I suck at articulation, but I hope my words can offer you some comfort :'(
Thanks.
It is very much appreciated, no matter how it sounds over just text on screen :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
I need to learn to draw faster cause so far my output is at max one or two drawings per day but in order to learn to do it faster I mus draw more. which I can't at the speed I'm going.

also hand hurts a bit today so I can't draw comfortably as well.
Remember to:
  • Take breaks;
  • Make stretch exercises for your hand and arms (scratch that, exercise as a whole if you can);
  • Hydrate;
  • Draw more, not faster! Increase the amount of things you draw (like nature, people, boxes, animals), then find what clicks for you so you can study them deeper. When you plateau in it, do it again with something else (trying to emulate things you like helps, like an artist's lineart or a favourite anime style). If it gets frustrating, go for something that you're comfortable with while trying to insert the study you're trying to apply currently (trick your brain into studying. Edutainment for the win!)

Good luck!

Dex-chan lover
Remember to:
  • Take breaks;
  • Make stretch exercises for your hand and arms (scratch that, exercise as a whole if you can);
  • Hydrate;
  • Draw more, not faster! Increase the amount of things you draw (like nature, people, boxes, animals), then find what clicks for you so you can study them deeper. When you plateau in it, do it again with something else (trying to emulate things you like helps, like an artist's lineart or a favourite anime style). If it gets frustrating, go for something that you're comfortable with while trying to insert the study you're trying to apply currently (trick your brain into studying. Edutainment for the win!)

Good luck!
breaks: ✅️ (I'm already asked every what feels like 5 minutes by my parents to help them with housekeeping)
excercice: ✅️ (2 sets of 50 sit ups and push ups followed by going running, I do it twice per day when I have the whole day off and the weather isn't too harsh), althought when I'm talking about my hand hurting, its more of an uncomfortable numbness at the place where I wear that two finger glove that came with my graphics tablet, it usually stops being a problem after one day of break.
hydration: 🚰 been rocking the same water bittle for a few months now

as for the last, been trying to do backgrounds, for now thougj, I mostly use it as an experimenting layer to try all the different brushes.

Dex-chan lover
ugh hate it when my local gas station doesnt update the price on items went to check out something i thought was 1 usd was actually 1.39 which fucked me over cuz i was trying to get cashback (which is when you withdraw some of your money from your bank account with your order i dont know if they do that outside the US) anyways i had to changed the amount by a dollar and it went through still a very annoying minor inconvience to me

Dex-chan lover
cant get venti out of my head aaahhh how can a genshin character do this to me its not fair
isn't venti the green femboy ?
dude looks like chocolate mint, I hate mint, I hate chocolate mint cause you're corrupting chocolate by adding mint to it, I also don't like femboys conceptually.
anyways, Dehya Ganyu and Raiden are the only genshin character that I kind of know.

Dex-chan lover
there's probs an alien civilisation out there figuring out rocket science and getting bright ideas about colonizing space.
I think we should fund more space programm to go meet them and exterminate all of them for thinking they're better than us.

Dex-chan lover
there's probs an alien civilisation out there figuring out rocket science and getting bright ideas about colonizing space.
I think we should fund more space programm to go meet them and exterminate all of them for thinking they're better than us.
Ah, yes. Become one of the bad answers to the Fermi paradox. Sounds very on-brand for us as a species.

Dex-chan lover
been trying to get a shiny new title in darktide but i keep dying on the last mission resetting my score back to zero its fucking pissing off

Dex-chan lover
i immediately bitch slap anyone who starts talking about aryans unless its how stupid the ideology you are factually in the wrong if you somehow believe in a master race or any of the stupid theories associated with it

Dex-chan lover
i immediately bitch slap anyone who starts talking about aryans unless its how stupid the ideology you are factually in the wrong if you somehow believe in a master race or any of the stupid theories associated with it
according to Aryan deleives, Indians are honorary aryans.

Dex-chan lover
The problem with that term came with the Nazis that used it for their ideology. Before you could either find Aryan or Indo-European as synonims, and it referred simply to that huge group that besides Europe also occupied Mesopotamia, Turkey, Persia, North-West India and to the Eastern steppes of Russia. It simply was a way to articulate languages in tree families and how myths fluctuated, but nowadays Aryan is out of use because the only who still use it are Neo-Nazis. There was nothing about racial supremacy or whatever until the term was stolen by them. Of course, disregard anything they have to say about that. Even if it's about mocking the Nazi-Aryan ideology.

Users who are viewing this thread