Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Aggregator gang
@Colorfulspy (No)
TP=toilet paper

Trust isn't an issue for me. I'm just not sure it'll go anywhere. There's a whole lot you can't do when it's long distance, and I'm not talking about the thing that makes the world go round.

@Nick_Asano
good, then what is it ?

like having a physical touch or something ?
i mean, it's true that you are going to have less physical touch with your partner and that's unhealthy for both of you.

Aggregator gang
@Colorfulspy I'd want to be able to treat her like family. Which means being able to physically do work together, to watch movies, to exercise, to play board games, to go bowling, to pull pranks on each other, to introduce her to family, to just sit in the same room doing two different things. It feels empty otherwise. Do you not feel the same way?

@Nick_Asano
ummm, noooo......
Rather than that, i feels empty not because i am not able to do such a things like you just said, but because of the way my partner procrastinating something important.

well, every other person has it's own perspective about relationship. Ask some advice from your friend, or family. If not, stay in the line as it is, and it's your comfort zone, dont think about it too much, if you already reject her.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Nick_Asano
to just sit in the same room doing two different things.
I understand you, it was short but i had a similar relationship with someone, ever since then, i would like to do things like that again (with a different person).

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan If I could toss a bidet onto a PD I would, but they're too damn heavy. TP will have to do for now.

What's bothering me is another blatant example of corruption in my country's govt. Re-appropriating funding meant to help stop a pandemic and using it instead to bailout struggling defense contractors is infuriating. And the only person this part of the government is held responsible by is a former top lobbyist for a massive defense contractor.

Dex-chan lover
What's bothering me?

I've been stopped in public dozens of times in the past few months by people who mistake me for a celebrity. What's even more crazy is that I've been mistaken for four different celebrities, each one multiple times. The celebrities people have mistaken me for are Zac Efron, Tom Holland, Jamie Foxx, and Daniel Radcliffe. I know that I'm objectively a handsome fellow, but it's gotten to the point where being stopped in the middle of shopping/etc. is a nuisance.

Supporter
@bigtiddyoneesan
I've been stopped in public dozens of times in the past few months by people who mistake me for a celebrity
200.gif

The celebrities people have mistaken me for are Zac Efron, Tom Holland, Jamie Foxx, and Daniel Radcliffe.
tenor.gif

I know that I'm objectively a handsome fellow
d8b.gif

tenor.gif

6932e61a38c81ad39c44fbe1bfd3d39b.gif

Staff
Super Moderator
Sterven really acts like an old man.

inb4
200w.gif

Group Leader
One thing led to another, and I somehow discovered "My Sister's Funeral". Among the most emotional manga I've read alongside Corpse Party. Can't say I regret reading it, lol. :3

Then I went to watch some scenes from Watashi Tenshi, because Youtube recommended that to me for god knows what reason... Maybe because I was watching some Nichijou, or they were spying hard on me. @w@

Staff
Super Moderator
@Mr_Detective
I know which one it is, sadly it got deleted by that guy. I agree, it was one of the best i've seen, rated it a 9/10, it made me sad.

@Richman
I went to search the oneshot, rather than got a sad story i got nothing....

what's up with it anyway ? Is it got deleted ?

Staff
Super Moderator
I think I woke up way too early today, and today is a long day, so i won't be able to sleep until 3pm. It's 5:30am rn

welp, i guess whats bothering me rn is that i keep thinking about the future and it scares me. like what would i do ones my parents pass away? or if i had kids in the future, would i be a good dad? am i even gonna be able to get a wife? should i be studying harder so i can be succesfull?

I'm no where near the age where i should be worrying about these kind of stuff so its kinda stupid but whenever i start thinking about the future i just spiral into these kinds of thoughts and it frightens the shit out of me.

well to whoever is reading this, thank you for listening i guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread