Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Contributor
@sterven
The actual boring reason was already correctly deduced earlier.

@BestBoy
I'm sorry that I couldn't have truthfully told a more fanciful tale of stealing ixlone's 9001 terabytes of questionable images, holding it for ransom, and accepting the compromise of Contributor rank instead of Site Admin.

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgetting how some things work in this site, like how to use this "link to URL" thing

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
giphy-downsized.gif

i pretend that i dont care about random people but when im alone with myself it really just sticks in my mind
"why did he say that, is he really that dumb?" which inevitably leads me to doubting everything i know about the subject

Dex-chan lover
just saw the Monster Hunter trailer.
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/7P0zC1ven0UcVogqp83knXQ5NEcpPCJq_87CyNZZKVgyiCHXvapC-dtt7R69EsOhmxtOwLnUGoy-I1_3jeukzQ-Bsp3eiyr88dQ2Lg8fu4MG6SKbmkeufBGn3wziI8tPxyWosxDuQkQmLY7UUHoevsEQXlisGDFac2PSY3gufXR3_ik put it in a spoiler for the bitches people who cant handle gore

Contributor
@sterven
I hope you're ready for the Monster Hunter film series, another CAPCOM property directed by the same guy behind the Resident Evil movies and starring his wife in the lead role (again):
Monster Hunter (2020)
Monster Hunter: Apocalypse (2022)
Monster Hunter: Extinction (2025)
Monster Hunter: Afterlife (2028)
Monster Hunter: Retribution (2030)
Monster Hunter: The Final Chapter (2034)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
Which trailer did you watch? Apparently there's two, normie 'murican trailer and slightly better international trailer (which is supposed to be "better").

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
As much as I love MH I hope this movie bombs so any feature iteration of this abomination is cancelled i've already had one beloved franchise ruined in this lifetime (sw) I don't need another.

@Richman
Obviously the American version and no amount of editing can make that shit show "better".

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
Watch the other trailer m8, it can't be worse.

It's the same dude that made the LA Resident Evil movies lmao.

Dex-chan lover
what's bothering me right now? sorry my bad english. I really want someone to listen to my story so bad.
I'm was game developer in a small company. My salary was very low, I barely had any money to spare for my daily life($190). Mostly for college tuition and living expenses. It was really fun working there. I love my team, they like my own family.
Everything was fine, till this unexpected pandemic came. Its affects my daily life, like i need to buy hand sanitizer, all price rise. I spend more money than i can earn. I made decision to quit from my company i work and return to my hometown, helping our small family business.
Now im think, i made a bad decision. i regret it.
again, sry my bad english

Why the heck am I assigned narrative writing works when I'm going to be an engineer?
Thank God I already past that part, but instead I wonder why I decided to took degree in chemical engineering in the first place, my math skills totally sucks lol (and, therefore, my score on every math related subject sucks too)
At least in the chemical part I'm good (and I love the lab classes)
Anyway, back to the topic and not going too far from that, today complaint is that every time I see Fire Force japanese name (Enen no Shouboutai) it reminds me of the hell of a test, whose the name pronunciation is very close to the first part of the anime/manga name, called Enem (acronym for National High School Exam in brazilian portuguese)
Once again, thank God I already past that part, 3 times doing that shit were an unforgettable punishment (but, hey, that hell got me a study vacancy at a federal university, in the end it was worth it <( ̄ω ̄)> )
But continually being reminded of the existence of that abomination while trying to watch anime almost give me some Vietnam War style flashbacks (#`Д´)

Group Leader
Apparently, my local police station is only open from 9-5 and closed in weekend. Strange...
They don't have email address, either. Was gonna shoot them an email asking what I should bring in or prepare for a bank fraud report. I thought I should type a report that detailed everything that happened and hand it over when I come to the station. That includes screenshots of the unauthorized transactions and my bank account number as well. Hopefully it'll be easier when I explain to them.

Anyone knows what else I'll need? I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow to ask for more information. Just thought I should ask here in advance, too.

@deathpad That's sad. How's your life right now? Gonna get back into game development someday? What country are you in?

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_detective i'm more surprised with the fact that you haven't dealt with it. this is the same problem guy, no?
my family has a saying "monetary is your lifeline, if someone messing with yours be quick with it"
there's also a bit continuation to it which then goes to "don't dispose the body into waters"

Dex-chan lover
About how dumb i was for the last 7 years where i kept her in my mind when it's clear that she friendzoned me even after trying to confess 1 more time to her.

Took the rejection much more better since i can distract myself with other things now although it still hurts

Well can't do anything but wish her a good and happy future

Group Leader
@hazzack Not that I didn't want to. But it only became obvious that the bank is goddamn incompetent and can't be trusted on this matter last week. And now, I just wanna be fully prepared, have everything I need to report, get it done and over with once, and not have to go back and forth because I miss something they need.
And no, of course not. Cremation is better. >w<

@Hadski Only men and/or robots can bring us happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread