Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'll have to download a browser that forces my computer to shut down any programs I have open, so I just went through all of my tabs deciding which titles to left on read and which I should forget about in the "plan to read" pile. I'll have to test it tomorrow to ensure it works correctly >:/

Staff
Super Moderator
I had a nightmare today and woke up at 4 am, it is 7 am now and I haven't slept since; it's been a while since I had one and even longer since I got woken up by something in the middle of the night.

Problem.

I wanna watch pavolia reine but she streams late at night.(her schedule is not yet set, planning my schedule ahead of time..)
I also wanna watch my favorite vtuber ninomae ina'nis but she streams very early in the morning like 3 am.

The difference in time between reine and ina stream is like 4-5 hours.

A while back I "fixed" my schedule so I can watch ina. Sleeping at 8pm(maxed) then wake up at 2 or 3 am just in time. But now I can't do that since reine might stream at night.

So now I'm left with a choice. Watch the vod or don't sleep....... Or! Sleep in the afternoon and tough it out till morning.

I also don't want to watch vods

Not really a problem if I think rationally.

Contributor
POAwm4m.gif

Yep seems like she'll stream late at night for me. been awake for 17 hours and the next stream is in 4 hours. God i wish i can clone myself!

Oh yeah forgot to mention i thoroughly enjoyed Reine stream. Which makes it more miserable for me. Awesome.

to add in more pain. Tomorrow for me is monday.

Nope i give up i think i'm just gonna cry to sleep for not being able to watch the stream

Nope nevermind i'm staying up for this idc.

Just my POV, but FFS why do people often assume that everyone is ITK what their acronyms mean?
BTW, IMHO those depend on context. EG

My parents wanting me to succeed the family business (It is a large multinational business) even though I want to live a stress free life. I also have an older sister which supposedly the one who will handle the business but when my parent saw how incompetent she is in handling the business, they decided to just skip her and let me handle it. Man, I really like my current work which is stress free (except when there are emergencies) and becoming a big hotshot isn't my plan. Luckily I escaped the arranged marriage but I guess this time I wouldn't escape the forced succession. When did my life become a manga plot???

Dex-chan lover
Just my [point of view], but [for fucks sake] why do people often assume that everyone is [in the know] what their acronyms mean?
[By the way], [in my honest opinion] those depend on context. [Esquerelius Gaddingbottom].
But I agree. Smh my head some ppl use acronyms that are so far out there or specific that I just want to rag on them about it tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@crazybars
Sure is, fren. Rest assured, it's already been documented wight hewe.

Additionally, I've been in contact with punished "Ven" Ster, and I believe he will be back in the fight soon enough with a fresh (SFW) pfp.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Rift
Did you fall asleep or did you pass out? Because one is more concerning than the other.

Group Leader
I better stop
- Spend too much time arguing with internet moral guardians. Feels like I'm wasting time again... :(
- Lying on my bed after a meal and fall asleep and not working on what I should be. TwT

Users who are viewing this thread