Tell us, what's bothering you ?

My homies, I am relatively new in the business of manga, despite watching anime since I was 6 or so, and after reading the good/most know mangas, I beguin to read shit that pops in my home page and I am with a kinda uncomfortable doubt, why TF are most seinen shit that pop up in my home, yuri, yuri (ish) or like a super shoujo like shit, I mean, we all love yuri and shoujo that's a fact, but why most seinens that I seen so far (modern at least) always have some dumb plot, some overly ecchi thing (that is sometimes very uncomfortable) and some girl trying to fornicate with their bf or friend, or is a seinen that is so fucking full of sugar and drama that could easily out match most shoujo mangas, is just me overly thinking about the shit that I watch, or the adult homies really like two girls doing shenanigans or a super hella ultra master drama. Hope you guys can help me with this question 😔🤙🏼

Group Leader
@Lionhearte
mhm, yeah, Yuri and their shenanigas.

there's a lot of yuri shit everyday. Just embrace it my friendo.

and yeah, you "are" overly thinking it.

@pandascepter, no no my friend yuri is for hentai at best, in my everyday life some straight manga with a good history is enough, shoujo ai and yuri that focuses on plot only makes me sick, not gonna embrace the yuri in the foreseeable future 😔👍🏼

Dex-chan lover
@Lionhearte
So then why don't you just black list yuri on this shit and use another site for hentai that's what most of us do.
3045F38DAF1EAFF1D09EF6CF2E8D5E4F0E36D8CF

@sterven mostly lazyness, and this shit do not truly make me angry or anything it was simply a doubt of mine, and besides sometimes there are some shit that is good asf

Dex-chan lover
@Lionhearte
Ah so you're just ranting gotcha. Normally id tell you to stop bitching about it then (since you still find some good shit) but everyone needs a good rant here and there I know i do.
200.gif

Group Leader
Another one of my long-time favorite comedians suddenly passed away today, or rather, yesterday, due to time zone differences. Guy was only 62 and apparently was still full of life. Not due to covid, but a sudden stroke. Haven't watched him in a long time, but still kinda sad to see him gone so soon. Oh well... :(

Double-page supporter
The surprising alt right of anime and manga fans for a demographic so supportive of lesbian and gay ships you would think they would support actual gay and lesbian relationships in real life

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I broke my phone case and now I have superglue in my fingers and have no acetone to remove it. Shit.

Group Leader
Fuck Bank of America. You'd think for a bank that carries the nation's name, they'd try to do their best for their customers. World class service my ass. Called them twice today to ask for my claim status.

1st time: got transferred to three different people. Was told that my claim is still being investigated. Last lady, I asked how much longer I'd have to wait for an official response, she stayed silent for a while, then transferred me without saying anything. And that was it. I waited for 15 minutes over some low volume music, before hanging up and getting my lunch. The whole phone call took 40 minutes and resulted in nothing.

2nd time: was told that my claim is now denied. Lmao how fucking fast was that? Second time denied after being told to wait over and over again every time I call. Their reason? The same as the last time: the device used to make the transaction was the same device used to make the other transactions. Bitch. I told you many times my account was compromised. Now the guy I spoke to renewed the claim again, and told me to bring in the police report to a bank so someone can fax it over to the investigation department. Well, the only report I have is the one that I typed out which detailed everything that happened and handed it to the police officer I spoke to. I have no other report. Just the officer's name, case number, and phone number. What other supporting documents? I wiped out all the malwares already. Fucking geniuses. Do they hire snowflakes with no common sense or is there some shitty communication process going on?

Sorry had to rant. Someone recommend me a good bank? A coworker had similar issue, but with Chase, and never got her money back. Credit Union is a little confusing, and Bank of the West seems to be the closest choice.
Or just be a weeb and join Union Bank.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Too many posts on the Politics thread, I want more shitpost, dammit!

Demon Slayer + My Hero Academia + Attack on Titan + Haikyu!! = $1,200 for physical copies. 🙃
Does anyone on this site actually have $100k to buy the novels they like? Even renting the digital copies is a lot of money.

Users who are viewing this thread