Tell us, what's bothering you ?

I'm getting these random shutdowns too. Always in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep, suddenly the room gets too quiet.

Event viewer just says kernel power 63.
No core dump, so no post mortem debugging (WinDbg can tell the culprit of the crash )

Been months now. I already set my ram speed to its normal speed.
It bothers me so much it is giving me a load of stress

I can't focus on my studies, my mind is running in every weird thought chains that it can process except normal chemistry.

The fact my state's gone on three weeks of warm weather only to slowly go back down to the 30s soon with potential snow for a couple days, when we finally got rid of all the said snow the other day due to rain - and that was a total of lije eight feet of snow piled up in everyone's yards from maybe a week's worth of snowing, every time being no less than 5-9 inches per snowstorm.

Fucking climate change.

Dex-chan lover
I failed to get all of Agent Vector’s equipment during the Girl’s Frontline x The Division Event

I invested so much time and effort into preparing for it, and making sure I knew what I needed to to effectively pass through or grind on some of the levels, but I made a mistake and kept grinding in the wrong place. To make matters worse, at the last few hours of the event, while I was trying to grind in the right place, my wife cut out for the remainder of the time.

The only upside is that I can at least claim to have unlocked my raifu, since Agent Vector is a freebie, while normal Vector is a 5 star, but she’s nowhere near as effective as she should be, in the role of a “Tanky” SMG, compared to her normal version which is good for DPS. I’m gonna feel guilty every time I send her to battle, even more so when she falls in the line of duty...

@richman
9nx4iOb.gif

fug

What's currently bothering me:

People that obviously don't know how to play the Word Chain game. 👀

Fed-Kun's army
I've been trying to start waking up at 8 for a while now, but I keep having what I can only describe as manic episodes that make it impossible for me to relax, never mind sleep. When I do get to sleep I have really bad nightmares that make me feel like absolute crap, and afterwards it becomes hard to force myself out of bed. I was close a couple days ago, but then daylight savings happened lol

I have usps informed delivery, butt the packages always come two or more days after I'm notified.

Dex-chan lover
I used to use the legacy reader and after they threw it out I find the "modern" one loads so poorly that I have to read most of my manga somewhere else.

Dex-chan lover
Trying to come up with a way to use my Dexi-chan model in a 150 px high banner, without having to chop her up or dampen all her details to shrink her down without pixelation.
I'm trying to learn Inkscape because I saw how effectively the Cat icons resize as vector type graphics, and am dabbling with the idea of remaking Dexi as a SVG.
I updated my GIMP also, and I'm having to learn it's new features. And I'm dabbling in Medibang also. 😖
But now I'm a bit fried, and should most likely put such things aside or I will not get any sleep. 😵

Dex-chan lover
"Scooby Doo: The Sword and The Scoob" sucked!! So, did "Scooby Doo and The 13th Ghost". That one was really disappointing since I loved "Scooby Doo and13 Ghosts".

I mean, I'm not expecting something on the level of "Scooby Doo on Zombie Island" but c'mon Warner Bros. your Scooby Doo movies have sucked for a while now.

the possibility that my friends actually fucking hate me so much and only a few actually like me

Dex-chan lover
I've been trying to start waking up at 8 for a while now, but I keep having what I can only describe as manic episodes that make it impossible for me to relax
14LHipC.gif

our dog is sick: diarrhea and bloody vomit. I'm more worried than bothered
14LHipC.gif

I have usps informed delivery, butt [sic (lol)] the packages always come two or more days after I'm notified.
14LHipC.gif

now I'm a bit fried, and should most likely put such things aside or I will not get any sleep. 😵
14LHipC.gif

"Scooby Doo: The Sword and The Scoob" sucked!! So, did "Scooby Doo and The 13th Ghost". That one was really disappointing since I loved "Scooby Doo and13 Ghosts".
14LHipC.gif

the possibility that my friends actually fucking hate me so much and only a few actually like me
14LHipC.gif

I used to use the legacy reader and after they threw it out I find the "modern" one loads so poorly that I have to read most of my manga somewhere else.
reFBXsM.png

Users who are viewing this thread