Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
@Tscheddov Oh, I indeed deleted my Facebook, but still, I've got an unease that I can't shake. I wanted to see a therapist, but I'm broke.

Dex-chan lover
@Kitsune_Hellscythe I think the 1 and 3 worry me the most. The first because of a toxic girlfriend who I had in the past. We had a really ugly break up, and now that I think about it I fear that she may still harbor resentment against me. The third because I'm paranoid af, I know how bad the internet can be.

The second not really. The worst thing I ever did was share edgy and dark humor memes. But still, considering that I've seen cases of people getting fired for tweets or posts from years ago, it is also a valid point to worry.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryomi
Yeah, you're not wrong to worry imo. I've seen it happen closer than I ever thought I would. All it takes is for something to gain some traction when a few people retweet it and suddenly there's an entire shitstorm.

Edit: Edited out a part that could've doxxed me (lmao)

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan Yeah, thank God I never made a Twitter. I'm already suffering from this due to old Facebook posts and chats that probably no one remembers (However I deleted all in my account and deleted it for good months ago, just to be sure), but a Twitter? In this year? I would have killed myself months ago, haha.

Group Leader
My PC just shut off by itself all of a sudden. I thought there was a power outage at first, but it wasn't. It really did seem like it, though, unlike the other random shutdowns before. And the last time it had a shutdown was nearly 6 months ago, last year. Had to turn it back on myself. WhoCrashed showed no report. No sign of overheating, either. Was just using Photoshop and listening to Youtube.

Weird... Should I be worried? Or is this just a freak occurrence?

Group Leader
@wowfucktron
Ryzen 5 3600
1660 Super MSI Gaming X
16 GB G Skill Trident
1 CPU fans and 3 other fans

Just can't understand... I don't think I did anything to the power cord, either.

@Crazy_Steve That ghost better be cute. Or I'll murder.

Group Leader
@wowfucktron I only built this PC last July. The other shutdowns were because of the 5600 XT's driver, which I returned for the 1660.

After that, including this time, I think there has only been 2-3 shutdowns at most. It's just that the other times, my monitor was still on. This time, even the monitor turned itself off. It was truly as if the power was cut.

@mr_detective
Power cord maybe?
I'd still look into the hard drive, they can start to fail for the most moronic reasons. Random crashes that go undocumented are usually HD related issues.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that every time I get to play as the fucking villains they gotta throw me on a dead fucking server.

@bigtiddyoneesan:

Yeah, you're not wrong to worry imo. I've seen it happen closer than I ever thought I would. All it takes is for something to gain some traction when a few people retweet it and suddenly there's an entire shitstorm.

I nearly got cought up in something like this too. was one of those >well, that escalated quickly< situations
postet nothing really controversial on an open disussion and suddenly the whole bunch was after my ass and tried to tie me a noose.
bailed out immediatly, every additional word from my side would have been used as fuel to light me up. . .

@Ryomi

I wish i could help you since i guess i understand what you're in right now. Just try to forget about it and don't let others define your value.
Since you talked to your friends i assume they know your past and what this is about. Did they turn their backs on you? no? So you still got them in case shit gets real. Be as a good person as you can and value the people around you. (what good is depends on your definition and morals)

Dex-chan lover
@Tscheddov Oh, they indeed know, I've told them what I did and said in the past, and they still told me that I was worrying about nothing (with some of them even telling me that it is kinda normal at that age) and that I should just relax. And well, I try, but anxiety is one hell of a bitch.

@Ryomi
anxiety is one hell of a bitch.
damn right.

By the way, is it just me or are there now less emojis since the last update ?
reply6wjy7.png

Dex-chan lover
By the way, is it just me or are there now less emojis since the last update ?
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/njh784x32wzaWyrW-U4pfDm1L6pCQhCvBcssTw2Pcmjx3awx529BLNC7iyMrRFb991W6yW05htuBsFXueVRotorsKQDq7t5wqlH2ETADbXF3qv5x

Users who are viewing this thread