Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
can I see it ?

Placed placeholder art and removed some identifiable stuff so it's a little lonely in this one, but here you go

RJijWki.png

Dex-chan lover
Placed placeholder art and removed some identifiable stuff so it's a little lonely in this one, but here you go
man I wish I had a tenth of your skill.
guess I gotta work really digilently to get there. doesn't help that I'm generally lazy and slow to draw too. :02:
(still not finished on my own, looks like I started late enough for me to actually consider going to bed and finishing by tomorrow, so I guess I'm making my first multiple day work)

Dex-chan lover
recently had a class in which my professor talked about a poet who had they/them peonouns, said teacher is part of the DEI club, he kept on misgendering the poet the whole time he was talking about her :dogkek:.

it was pretty funny cause I know for a fact he didn't mean it or anything like that. just goes to show that in fact, just having a special bio doesn't translate irl.

anyways, yesterday while cooking rice I made the discovery that by adding a bit of tomato sauce to the water you cook it in, it adds alot more tatse to it (the pot wasn't properly cleaned, immediatly put it in the dishwasher after I used it)

Dex-chan lover
a guilty pleasure of mine is watching "fat acceptance/body positivity" type of videos cause I've been losing weight and seeing those obese mfers going "oh no, I can't lose weight cause of my economical situation" and other bs, is even funnier when I know just how much they're bullshitting.

Dex-chan lover
going to go to a friend's birthday party tonight. he had to rescheduel it a week later cause he had a bunch of people cancelling at the last minute.
anyways, I'm bringing cake, y'all got any gift idea besides a steam card ?

Dex-chan lover
I got lots of PS2 games to revisit. Also just downloaded PowerWash Simulator after watching Yukinoshita Peo playing it. It's great, but also weird using my free times to do chores willingly.

Group Leader
Nightmares. I am not afraid of nightmares anymore. If I come across a ghost, I immediately recognize it's a dream and wake myself up through sheer willpower. Interestingly, I can also rewind time in my dreams. Whenever something bad happens, I simply rewind and resume the dream.

Users who are viewing this thread