Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
haven't eaten much for breakfast, did my daily workout. still not hungry.
I'd say it's concerning but hey, if I can eat less, it's gonna make losing weight easier. still, I should probs watch out to not develop anorexia or other eating disorder cause I really like food.

Dex-chan lover
exams over for me. time for me to get a summer job.
will be drawing in the meantime.
if I fail university, I can always have a waigy job all the while working on the side as an illustrator and writing my own books. that's honestly how I picture my life going. and I'm really not sad about it.

Dex-chan lover
today was one of those rare days were I was able to finish a drawing before it gets too late (its about 16h here)

Dex-chan lover
Today I dream that I kill the joker and realize that guy actually kinda lame sometimes.

Why tf I'm dreaming that? I don't watch or play any batman related shit before :haa: :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Super grateful to my brother for lending me his laptop so I can play Wuthering Waves. Good lord, the 2 nights I spent playing the game was worth it. I think I'm going to catch up on some sleep now :V

Dex-chan lover
Super grateful to my brother for lending me his laptop so I can play Wuthering Waves. Good lord, the 2 nights I spent playing the game was worth it. I think I'm going to catch up on some sleep now :V
Another Rover
In the MangaDex forum
enjoy echo hell.
danjin-wuthering-waves.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm less about echo farming and more about practicing dodges/parry. Love that these two mechs are rewarded in this game.

Dex-chan lover
:nyoron: I've been playing wuthering compensating waves too. But can't bring myself to do dailies. Life just felt too great after deleting genshin. Not sure how long I will keep playing. got lucky and pulled yinlin with the free pulls. I expected more from the combat. It is definitely better than genshin but I expected a bit more. Atleast get rid of that shitty stamina system. It belongs in genshin.

Dex-chan lover
:nyoron: I've been playing wuthering compensating waves too. But can't bring myself to do dailies. Life just felt too great after deleting genshin. Not sure how long I will keep playing. got lucky and pulled yinlin with the free pulls. I expected more from the combat. It is definitely better than genshin but I expected a bit more. Atleast get rid of that shitty stamina system. It belongs in genshin.
eh, I used to be big into gatcha (never spent a dime on them though) then one day I got kinda bored of the endless dailies and lack of progress then I started deleting a few of them.
now I can't get into them at all for more than a month at best.

Dex-chan lover
tomorrow's the eu elections so I gotta go vote. I've skimmed trought all the people presenting themelves. there's only one party that I think has a feasible plan/roadmap who doesn't seem bad.

so I know who to vote for :haa:

(seriously tho, why is every other party eitheir like 5 layers deep in extremist nonsense who doesn't fix any economy or just wants to leave the EU)
honestly tho, I'd have voted for anyone who stated they wanted to destroy the uk and use their island as a giant electricity farm.
it's a pretty good plan imo, we get rid of that embarasing excuse of a "country", we get to kill a bunch of people, thus decreasing carbon emisions in the longterm, we gain a bunch of land, we get to build new power generating infrastructure, thus creating more jobs, we get to have access to clean, renewable energy without building stuff in people's backyard and we also fix all the "problematic" issues surrounding the UK according to some leftists.
so yeah, I guess I just wanted to say that I think I'd make for a good god emperor of humanity. :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread