Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
@popo53414 I think there's a misunderstanding here. I meant co-op in Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes. FYI, It's a PS2 game where you go around the battlefield, beat soldiers and named generals and the playable characters. You know Destiny Warriors from Koei? Something like that. (OOPS, Too Much Information!) I didn't meant co-op on WuWa.

Like, let's play PS2 together and chill
i-see.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hahahhhh I did it!!!!
i-did-it.jpg

Damn, dismantling my laptop for the first time was really nerve wracking. I thought that I'd somehow shock some component inside and brick my laptop forever
Also... cleaned the fan of my laptop for the first time... in 5 years... :korone:

P.S. I will buy a new laptop, but not in the foreseeable future :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
what is "bothering"?

is it the constant stress put onto us by the eternal hell that is life

or is it the never ending struggle between rationality and sanity?

(fucking nietzsche lmao)(🤨)

Dex-chan lover
tomorrow'smy last exam then I'm free.
still can't find a job fir the holidays tho.
guess I'll have to double down on networking and my drawing abilities to get myself some commisions or something.

Dex-chan lover
that's what they all say before they realize that their bosses don't care and at best would only give them a pizza party
I'll only be employes for 2 months at most. I won't be getting a pizza party. I just want to feel the same satisfaction I did when I last had a summer job.

Dex-chan lover
Juuuuust persuaded myself not to join limited-time creative events. I'm just a single person so might as well not stress myself since, I know I'll be stressed under time limit anyway.

Dex-chan lover
in ansence of a job fir the summer, I'm gonna challenge myself tl draw twice per day for as long as I can.

Dex-chan lover
summer's hitting in full force rn. its getting pretty hot where I live. its making doing a workout really hard (I like sleeping so I wake up around 10 and its already pretty hot)

well at least I started doing my exercices correctly and its managed to translate into some pretty minor but noticable gains.
hell, I can even accidently wear my brother's clothe (he's younger by like 4 years) and they fit me just right.

Users who are viewing this thread