Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
didn't eat today. went to do all my sports for today and weight myself.

77,4 kg.

yay me, gonna continue to starve myself today tho cause tonight I'm going at a restaurant.
I ate at bufallo grill.

they got good burger. they also had some pancakes as well.

Dex-chan lover
A while ago I got annoyed with some of the clickbaity suggestive manga in the front page and filtered out the suggestive tag. Completely forgot about the few suggestive tagged manga I've been following.
Remembered now, and I have some chapters to read lmao

Dex-chan lover
A while ago I got annoyed with some of the clickbaity suggestive manga in the front page and filtered out the suggestive tag. Completely forgot about the few suggestive tagged manga I've been following.
Remembered now, and I have some chapters to read lmao
if its tagged as both suggestive AND gore, you know its gonna be peak.

Dex-chan lover
For the second time in my life I actually won something in a game of chance. It was a comic from a Whatnot live giveaway.
xwh2rhI.jpg

This isn't the copy I got. It's just from a quick google search.

Side note: Don't know how these guys get away with these covers legally. Or, sometimes entire comics.
GM09Bul.jpg

I mean, that's clearly Daphne and Velma. And, it's called Jinkies.

Dex-chan lover
I updated my GPU software for the first time... in 5 years. It's impressive how this laptop is still kicking after 4 and a half year. Thanks for sticking with me, trusty ole buddy : )

Dex-chan lover
I updated my GPU software for the first time... in 5 years. It's impressive how this laptop is still kicking after 4 and a half year. Thanks for sticking with me, trusty ole buddy : )
Good job with the whole laptop saga. I've got a decent one, but a bit old, and I haven't cleaned it even once myself. I really should get on doing that

Dex-chan lover
what do you mean "software"

like did you upgrade your drivers or just something like geforce experience

Supporter
Made me remember my old reliable she was with me for 6 years until she finally had enough :aquadrink::meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread