Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
My tablet stylus fixed itself after several days of being insulted—in the last few days I wasn't able to use it comfortably unless I hold it tilted at 90° and apply extra pressure. Its replacement cost was nearly half of the tablet buying price so I didn't bother to open my wallet and just... kept cursing at this stupid insensitive fuck. Glad it finally understands that I don't have spare money for this bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
My tablet stylus fixed itself after several days of being insulted—in the last few days I wasn't able to use it comfortably unless I hold it tilted at 90° and apply extra pressure. Its replacement cost was nearly half of the tablet buying price so I didn't bother to open my wallet and just... kept cursing at this stupid insensitive fuck. Glad it finally understands that I don't have spare money for this bullshit.
the machine spirit heard your desperate pleas.

also yeah, drawing tablets can be both extremly fiddly at times yet the most loyal hardware ever at the same time. I've seen some of the most unique glitches coming from them but I've also heard of people still using a used comy they got off ebay for over a decade.

Dex-chan lover
Good news; I gave my big bro ZZZ by borrowing his external SSD and moved it there. Phew, I finally got to play it, even if I only got to the prologue.

They're definitely awesome for trying many different kind of character designs. Tiny, big, Furries, Human and Android, they got it. Super colorful world, pretty enticing story. Combat though, it's not that deep. Attack, EX skill, Ult, Evade, and their gimmick, swapping teammates. Worth mentioning how Soldier 11's combo reminds me of DMC3 Rebellion specifically. 6/10 versatility. When not in combat, the open world is similar to Persona 5. Overall, great game for passing time.

Dex-chan lover
got into a bit of an argument with an idiot on tweeter and dude straight us said "What is the point of learning the history?"

safe to assume I can now just not respond anymore cause its clear that no matter what happens, I already know the dude I'm speaking to wouldn't be affected much by a lobotomy.

Dex-chan lover
got into a bit of an argument with an idiot on tweeter and dude straight us said "What is the point of learning the history?"

safe to assume I can now just not respond anymore cause its clear that no matter what happens, I already know the dude I'm speaking to wouldn't be affected much by a lobotomy.
what was the argument, if I may ask

Dex-chan lover

Your first mistake was being on 'Tweeter', your second mistake was arguing with weirdos on 'Tweeter'. :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Your first mistake was being on 'Tweeter', your second mistake was arguing with weirdos on 'Tweeter'. :lul:
true :nyoron:
the worst part is the guy has both the trans flag and the palestinian flag (it doesn't take an expert to know palestine has a "make gay people trans or stone them to death if they don't want to" policy when it comes to these groups)

Dex-chan lover
what was the argument, if I may ask
bassically I said that if you know anything about internet history, you'd know that 4-chan was the reason as to why touhou was imported outside of japan in any meaningfull matter.

and someone said that they didn't care about the historical reasons/value of that group because they didn't like it (which git me to double down and ask "so you're okay with ignoring history because you don't like certain parts ?" to which the dude said yes.
(which is stupid if you ask me, cause willingly ignoring history will only lead to people repeating mistakes)

Dex-chan lover
bassically I said that if you know anything about internet history, you'd know that 4-chan was the reason as to why touhou was imported outside of japan in any meaningfull matter.

and someone said that they didn't care about the historical reasons/value of that group because they didn't like it (which git me to double down and ask "so you're okay with ignoring history because you don't like certain parts ?" to which the dude said yes.
(which is stupid if you ask me, cause willingly ignoring history will only lead to people repeating mistakes)
oh yeah thank you

I completely agree with you, willingly ignoring history is like sticking your head into the ground like an ostrich

ignorance may be bliss, but it's also better to be safe than sorry

Users who are viewing this thread