TELOMERE - Ch. 3 - Episode 3: "Anomaly"

Dex-chan lover
People like them don't understand that when someone does a shitty translation, it prevents from having better translations do the job. As long as it's "readable," translators won't touch something that's "already done," no matter how shitty.
No? Like some manga literally has one or two translation idiot. Stop making things up lol 😂

Dex-chan lover
Because it completely disrupts the flow when reading? Also, these aren't small mistakes, there's too much poor grammar. People with proper English can't tell wtf is going on.

Here's an example:

When the brother talks about why zombies don't attack them. This crappy translator has him saying:

"At least we're not attacked because...

We are children of zombies,

just like zombies don't eat cannibals."

That makes no fucking sense. Is it supposed to say that they're children of zombies and zombies aren't cannibals? Because "zombies don't eat cannibals" is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM "zombies aren't cannibals." Saying that zombies don't eat cannibals makes no fuckin sense here. Also, why are the words "just like" there?? Is it supposed to say "and just like humans, zombies aren't cannibals?" Now do you see how confusing this god-awful grammar can make things?
So you clearly can do a better job then. Do it then instead of complaining like a tard

Dex-chan lover
You don't need to talk that way either, it's his opinion and he has the right to give it. You don't need to use those kinds of words either. Be better
I has the right to give my opinion as well no? And what's wrong with my words lol

I'm just sick of people trashing scanslator that's doing this for free. Sure it's not perfect but it's readable and understandable to some degree. Dumbass like him want something perfect from a free product and when he doesn't get it, instead of encouraging or giving proper help decide to trash and belittle them? Fuck off. He doesn't know what bad translation really means. I'm talking duwang shit. This is a fine translation and if he doesn't like it, stop reading it instead of demoralizing the scanslator. Or if he's capable, help the scanslator. That's all

Edit: just realized you're the translator. Ask that dude to help you since he seems to think he can do a better job. Let's see his response

Dex-chan lover
I has the right to give my opinion as well no? And what's wrong with my words lol

I'm just sick of people trashing scanslator that's doing this for free. Sure it's not perfect but it's readable and understandable to some degree. Dumbass like him want something perfect from a free product and when he doesn't get it, instead of encouraging or giving proper help decide to trash and belittle them? Fuck off. He doesn't know what bad translation really means. I'm talking duwang shit. This is a fine translation and if he doesn't like it, stop reading it instead of demoralizing the scanslator. Or if he's capable, help the scanslator. That's all

Edit: just realized you're the translator. Ask that dude to help you since he seems to think he can do a better job. Let's see his response
You used the Word "tard", be better.

Send me the raws and i'll do it. i can do a better free job than this. i'd rather michika spend their effort on translating to a language they are good at, rather than do a half assed job in english and annoy everyone who wants to actually read in english, not in some pretend-english.

MTLs and pretend-english translations fuck all readers, even dumb readers like you who accept it unquestioningly, because there WILL be plot points mistranslated and you WILL go away misunderstanding crucial details. But maybe you're too dumb to understand such a thing. Your vocabulary seems to be only a limited repertoire of insults after all

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Send me the raws and i'll do it. i can do a better free job than this. i'd rather michika spend their effort on translating to a language they are good at, rather than do a half assed job in english and annoy everyone who wants to actually read in english, not in some pretend-english.

MTLs and pretend-english translations fuck all readers, even dumb readers like you who accept it unquestioningly, because there WILL be plot points mistranslated and you WILL go away misunderstanding crucial details. But maybe you're too dumb to understand such a thing. Your vocabulary seems to be only a limited repertoire of insults after all
The raw is posted on the page under the "Official Raw" Tag.

Dex-chan lover

And One more thing, when you go to criticize others and then ask them for help like you do now, think about whether someone would really help you after saying the things you said, like "But maybe you're too dumb to understand such a thing. Your vocabulary seems to be only a limited repertoire of insults after all". Please, be better.

And One more thing, when you go to criticize others and then ask them for help like you do now, think about whether someone would really help you after saying the things you said, like "But maybe you're too dumb to understand such a thing. Your vocabulary seems to be only a limited repertoire of insults after all". Please, be better.
wasn't really responding to you, but look at the other party who started off being rude af first. me and toon_jay's comments were neutral initially.

and what asking for help are you talking about. i'm the one offering my help rather.

and i'm sick and tired of so-called scanlators who either can't translate into proper english, can't translate from the raws because they have insufficient command of the language, or use MTL. i dun think such people should be encouraged at all. people hate them not because they are unappreciative fucks, but because it's really really annoying to look forward to reading something and then be massively disappointed by trash that likely won't correctly convey what the author intends, and worse still some such 'scanlators' even solicit for donations/money. and like what toon-jay said, other groups who can actually output decent translations would think the manga is being handled already and shy from actually picking it up.

it's not like i tell michika to cease completely. i'd said that they should at least get a proofreader. doesn't stop my concern that crucial plot details would be mistranslated though coz i've no confidence if they're translating correctly, but at least it'd be less annoying to read.
and finally, i recall reading in the credits/tl note page or something that michika themselves were seeking feedback, and thus i gave my honest feedback, if they can't deal with criticism despite seeking it, then i can only diminish my opinion of them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wasn't really responding to you, but look at the other party who started off being rude af first. me and toon_jay's comments were neutral initially.

and what asking for help are you talking about. i'm the one offering my help rather.
Sorry, It's just that it doesn't appear who you respond to

Dex-chan lover
and i'm sick and tired of so-called scanlators who either can't translate into proper english, can't translate from the raws because they have insufficient command of the language, or use MTL. i dun think such people should be encouraged at all. people hate them not because they are unappreciative fucks, but because it's really really annoying to look forward to reading something and then be massively disappointed by trash that likely won't correctly convey what the author intends, and worse still some such 'scanlators' even solicit for donations/money. and like what toon-jay said, other groups who can actually output decent translations would think the manga is being handled already and shy from actually picking it up.

it's not like i tell michika to cease completely. i'd said that they should at least get a proofreader. doesn't stop my concern that crucial plot details would be mistranslated though coz i've no confidence if they're translating correctly, but at least it'd be less annoying to read.
and finally, i recall reading in the credits/tl note page or something that michika themselves were seeking feedback, and thus i gave my honest feedback, if they can't deal with criticism despite seeking it, then i can only diminish my opinion of them.
Then don't read it you bonehead. Nobody is forcing you to. This is a free product you tard. This particular scanlators doesn't ask for your money or time. You literally have no right to be disappointed lmao. Like zero.

How about you volunteer to be the proofreader then Einstein? You seem to know a lot. Why waste time criticizing when you can contribute? I admit you gave a pretty good breakdown of the grammar mistake but again, it doesn't make the chapter unreadable. And if it does according to you, you're more than welcome to be a proofreader for future chapters.

And here's the final nail in coffin. The comment I initially replied to literally ask the scanlator to stop scanlating this and leave it to someone better. The comment you're supporting.That's not a feedback idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Then don't read it you bonehead. Nobody is forcing you to. This is a free product you tard. This particular scanlators doesn't ask for your money or time. You literally have no right to be disappointed lmao. Like zero.

How about you volunteer to be the proofreader then Einstein? You seem to know a lot. Why waste time criticizing when you can contribute? I admit you gave a pretty good breakdown of the grammar mistake but again, it doesn't make the chapter unreadable. And if it does according to you, you're more than welcome to be a proofreader for future chapters.

And here's the final nail in coffin. The comment I initially replied to literally ask the scanlator to stop scanlating this and leave it to someone better. The comment you're supporting.That's not a feedback idiot.
2 Things:
1: Stop arguing. Please and stop using "Tard" You Know what that mean I ask You to stop using it, so please stop.
2: Is his opinion and I ask For it, I understand You view on the subject, but please, stop and let it be.
Be better.

Dex-chan lover
2 Things:
1: Stop arguing. Please and stop using "Tard" You Know what that mean I ask You to stop using it, so please stop.
2: Is his opinion and I ask For it, I understand You view on the subject, but please, stop and let it be.
Be better.
I know you may not really mean it since you’re not fluent in English, but you sounded very pretentious in the way you worded your sentences (example: “be better” don’t say that, that’s a command, nobody enjoys to be boss around).I’m not trying to criticize you but I recommend you to learn how to construct your sentences in a neutral way, at the very least.

Dex-chan lover
I know you may not really mean it since you’re not fluent in English, but you sounded very pretentious in the way you worded your sentences (example: “be better” don’t say that, that’s a command, nobody enjoys to be boss around).I’m not trying to criticize you but I recommend you to learn how to construct your sentences in a neutral way, at the very least.
And what do you want me to say? "Can You be moderately better?"

Users who are viewing this thread