Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 11 Ch. 62 - Funayama Tooru

damn, imagine surviving the initial apocalypse just to die from tetanus soon after. poor kid
This may sound really messed up, but its for the best she died so early into the calamity. We've seen how brutal the post apocalyptic world becomes, especially to women and children, she was spared a horrible fate from someone like her brother would eventually become.

Dex-chan lover
Man this series gets way too dark way too quick sometimes :worry:
I thought please be alright the moment she said owch, then I thought it went uphill when they got her to a doctor but nope
As mentioned before, this is a crazy good depiction of the blank I'd imagine you feel in such a situation. Especially that conversion from page 26 to 27 and the last panel :notlikethis:

Just to make sure I'm not misunderstanding things tho, the family the dude killed some chapters ago weren't their relatives, right? He's "just" feeling regret because he killed a family for the sake of an organisation, that'll be lost to the apocalypse like most other structures resembling society.

TY for the upload :wooow:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the moment I saw the plank with nails I knew she's fucked. Tetanus is no joke in a world with poor or no modern medical aid :meguuusad:
Yeah, I mean, it was a red herring, so I thought surely it can't be that simple. :worry:
Also, where I live you get vaccinated against tetanus pretty early on, so this shouldn't become a problem immediately (in developed nations)

Aggregator gang
the moment I saw the plank with nails I knew she's fucked. Tetanus is no joke in a world with poor or no modern medical aid :meguuusad:
Is tetanus really that bad in this setting? I was under the impression that one alcohol rub and it would be fine, I got cut by a rusty box cutter back then. Although I guess they also don't know how much threat it is and didn't sanitize the wound after.

Dex-chan lover
Is tetanus really that bad in this setting? I was under the impression that one alcohol rub and it would be fine, I got cut by a rusty box cutter back then. Although I guess they also don't know how much threat it is and didn't sanitize the wound after.
It's potentially deadly and if it gets into your blood cleaning the wound won't change that. That said, precisely because it's dangerous there's vaccines and idk the infection rate without preventive measures but obviously not every open wound results in death from tetanus...

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know about their world, but in OUR world, it is a big deal. Tetanus is highly lethal with about 25% of people dying when left untreated and 10% even when treated. It’s terrible even if you survive the ordeal as your convulsions are so strong that you can break your bones from the spasms while you’re infected. It’s not a pleasant disease to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread